RECALL: Brake Servo Hose

scaredpassenger

Oct 3, 2007
Essex
just found out by calling another dealer that our car has this recall outstanding!!

as the car is currently being repaird due to the brakes not working as well as tehy should and the mrs trying to shag the back end off a 4x4 i will be looking in to this very closely!!

if that pipes failed ill be straight to seat 's head office for compo!!

R 20vt J

Ross Jamieson
Mar 29, 2007
Irvine, Scotland
I recieved my recall letter and the car was inspected yesterday and has to be booked in after my respray to get the work done.

I thought my car had already been done by the owner before me. Can't believe they have left it this long to recall the car.

arron2004

Cupra Boy
Mar 1, 2007
Nottingham J25 M1
i took mine in 4weeks ago for the inspection and they said it need the part still not got the part yet, and i waiting for a abs sensor cable 4weeks again its taken the mick

scaredpassenger

Oct 3, 2007
Essex
well i personnally use grants as their my local stealer to, but thought the customer service was shocking, got my info from southend dealer!

then had grants do the repair, basically Grants said it didnt need it, but it did!

i sugest a second opinoin would be a really good idea with this dealer!

venner

Drives Ibiza Cupra T
Apr 21, 2009
Near Bristol
I only bought my cupra less than a month ago now ive read this, if i call my local seat dealer will they still look into this for me and change it if it hasnt been done?

well i personnally use grants as their my local stealer to, but thought the customer service was shocking, got my info from southend dealer!

then had grants do the repair, basically Grants said it didnt need it, but it did!

i sugest a second opinoin would be a really good idea with this dealer!

can u give me the number for the southend seat dealer, i cnt seem to find it on the net,

thanks

blackspirit

In the Netherlands they never heard of this.
Is this maybe only for the UK models???

ibizacuprafaded

this recall was done a while ago, I've had mine done f.o.c by seat

The_Machine

I took mine for a service at Seat last week and they told me about the recall.. Part ordered and fitted for free

leontdisx

Mar 13, 2010
i just was replacing a vacuum pipe on my 2003 tdi 110 leon and i noticed that there is a crack in the servo vacuum pipe. as mine is a 2003 car does that mean i have to replace it at my own cost or did seat recall these aswell?
james