Second flippy key.....LCR

Ju.

Oct 4, 2004
Bradford
I've got hold of a second flippy key for the wifey, which will need a blank cutting and then reprogramming.
Has anybody had any experience of doing this?. Checked through some old threads and it seems a bit of a minefield :banghead:

Was originally quoted £140 from JCT when I bought the car so obviously they don't want my business
Checking the frequency on the transmitter my original says Hella 434mhz and on the one I need programming in it says siemens 433.92mhz . Is this basically the same?

Thanks in anticipation

Julian

cruising03uk

street sleeper
May 10, 2006
north london
I've got hold of a second flippy key for the wifey, which will need a blank cutting and then reprogramming.
Has anybody had any experience of doing this?. Checked through some old threads and it seems a bit of a minefield :banghead:

Was originally quoted £140 from JCT when I bought the car so obviously they don't want my business
Checking the frequency on the transmitter my original says Hella 434mhz and on the one I need programming in it says siemens 433.92mhz . Is this basically the same?

Thanks in anticipation

Julian

did you ever have any joy on this?

Ju.

Oct 4, 2004
Bradford
Blast from the past!!

Eventually got another flippy key of a forum member and had it programmed at a different dealer for a lot less. Can't remember the exact details now though:headhurt: