Electric Window Motor

Bentley1989

Mk2 Ibiza 1.4s
Dec 18, 2007
Hartlepool
Hey guys, ive just been to the scrappy 2day and got 2 more window motors since one of mine is held up by wood and the other is making the same noise as the other before the wire snapped :(

anyway there wasnt any ibiza's there so i got them out of the MK4 polo, i think thats the shape, think it was about 1995-96ish

since you can use most things out of this type of polo i thought you can use the window motors, well its the full window bit with the sliders and everything ready to put in. will this work? will all the bolts line up etc?

thanks, Chris :)

Bentley1989

Mk2 Ibiza 1.4s
Dec 18, 2007
Hartlepool
just before i spend my day getting pi$$ed off at the window regulator lol has anyone actually tried a MK4 polo window systems in the ibiza?

ive searched and cant find this info, can anyone help please?

or do you know if the ones out of a 5 door Toledo will fit?

mines a 3 door btw

ather`s

EXEO Sport & mk2 IBIZA
Sep 7, 2008
mansfield, notts
i do know that a mk3 is the same as a mk2 because ive done it, 3 feckin times now!!! a long story with witch i wont bore you! its a straight swap, no messing.

Bentley1989

Mk2 Ibiza 1.4s
Dec 18, 2007
Hartlepool
i do know that a mk3 is the same as a mk2 because ive done it, 3 feckin times now!!! a long story with witch i wont bore you! its a straight swap, no messing.

thanks for that man, dont think ive been to a scrappy where ive seen a MK3 ibiza up for scrap, only salvage :(

come on then, what happened to your windows lol the wire on my passenger one snapped last year and had wood holding it up now, and my other is making the same noise so im not using it so i dont have to get more wood :lol:

BrownCupra

Nov 13, 2008
Ive looked into it for mine, as the drivers one has to stay up. The stealers is the only way and your looking at £70+

Bentley1989

Mk2 Ibiza 1.4s
Dec 18, 2007
Hartlepool
ive found the same car as mine at peterlee salvage so im going there 2morro to get the ones out of that hopefully :) im not payin more than £20 each for them tho, i got 2 polo ones for £20 from this place not far from mine, just hope peterlee doesnt rip my eyes out... they charged me £15 for a parcel shelf, tow bar cover and wheel trim before like...

think ill look for a GTi splitter too :p

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.