Mar 20, 2009
Largs Scotland
If your going to leave it then I would put on one of those mini filters.

Yeah im just going to leave it cos i dont trust myself to do what you have done!I can pick up a mini filter for like 5bucks on ebay jst need to get the size first cheers!

Thanks for all the comments aswell:D

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Yeah im just going to leave it cos i dont trust myself to do what you have done!I can pick up a mini filter for like 5bucks on ebay jst need to get the size first cheers!

Thanks for all the comments aswell:D

You can get them from ebay or halfords too mate ;)

Mar 20, 2009
Largs Scotland
Just one little update for the thread short shifter now fitted thanks to a member :thumbup:

Makes a great difference cheeeeeers!

Go-karting was awesome haha came 4th though :cry:

Mar 20, 2009
Largs Scotland
Just a little update recieved my spacers today wohoo! Unfortunatly i cant fit them untill Friday hopefully as i do not have the tool to undo my locking wheel nuts:cry: but all is gd as i went to Seat today and ordered the tool and a new locking wheel nut to replace my lost one that mysteriously came out! Anyways at £12.20 i couldnt argue so im just waiting on them then its spacers time!!

Also does anyone know how to change the name on my thread to say the likes of 'Minor update page 2 Wheel Spacers' ??? Still getting the hang of this.

Also got a bracket made up damo i just need to find the old bolt to screw it in :lol:

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Go to the first post and click on Edit, then click on advanced and you can then change the title.

I can send you a bolt if you need one, Steve?

Mar 20, 2009
Largs Scotland
Go to the first post and click on Edit, then click on advanced and you can then change the title.

I can send you a bolt if you need one, Steve?

That would be great mate i was sure i left it in with my filter but i cant seem to find it!

Will i just pm you my address? what about costs?

Mar 20, 2009
Largs Scotland
Little update :D got these fitted today and tbh i didnt think they would look gd as the car has not been lowered but i guess i was wrong i frigging love lookin at the rear arches now what a difference it has made to looks :coolthumb

Dont know how good the photo is but i will try get some closer ones soon!

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2009
Largs Scotland
Got a little present through the door today sorry about the poor quality pics digi camera needs batteries but i cant be bothered looking :p

I should hopefully have the rest by the end of the month then fitted maybe half way through october then get it rolling roaded :thumbup: Then finally on my list is a Stage2 map hehe i still cant believe ive not had it mapped gonna be a beast going from standard to stage2 :lol:

Also i take it when i go to get my stage2 map i will need to uprate the spring in my DV to a yellow one? Also whats this about a 4bar fuel pump any info will be appreciated!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members