Keyed car

monkee

Yes im naked in my avatar
Some utter <expletive> has decided to run a key across the side of my car, under the primer. Moving on to the point, does anyone know the black VAG paint codes that i can quote at the dealerships?

Ben111

Im seeing more and more of these keyed car/vandalised car threads on here. :(

Its bad times

Add another one to the list... some utter :censored: did my rear passenger door today, right through to the primer as well....

Anyone any ideas on a rough cost to fix this? Just trying to decide whether to go through insurance or not. :(

Cupra Kid

Has a TDI!!
Oct 13, 2005
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Add another one to the list... some utter :censored: did my rear passenger door today, right through to the primer as well....

Anyone any ideas on a rough cost to fix this? Just trying to decide whether to go through insurance or not. :(

Depends where you go and what you have done, two doors and the back quarter on my old polo came to about £600

j.cavo

8 valves of pure power
Aug 6, 2009
Liverpool
Some utter <expletive> has decided to run a key across the side of my car, under the primer. Moving on to the point, does anyone know the black VAG paint codes that i can quote at the dealerships?

L C9Z Black magic pearl (the L is for laquer)

woody1986

mad as a box of frogs
Oct 21, 2008
Derbyshire
not exactly on topic but i have just come back from a deployment in the royal navy. On my few weeks leave i have noticed that the 'kids' walking back from school seem to be hanging around my car to the point where i have to go out to the car to make them 'scatter' probably after my dust caps (good luck as they anti theft and well tight) but still it boils my blood that people cant leave what isnt theres alone.[:@]

j.cavo

8 valves of pure power
Aug 6, 2009
Liverpool
not exactly on topic but i have just come back from a deployment in the royal navy. On my few weeks leave i have noticed that the 'kids' walking back from school seem to be hanging around my car to the point where i have to go out to the car to make them 'scatter' probably after my dust caps (good luck as they anti theft and well tight) but still it boils my blood that people cant leave what isnt theres alone.[:@]

chain a big dog by the car thatll sort em ha ha

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members