Deleted member 42671

Hi all,
I'm new here so I may not be in the right thread with my query. :confused:
My Arosa is a metallic dark turquoise (on the paperwork the car is described as being 'blue'). I can't post a pic as for some reason I don't seem to be allowed to... :(
My 'Rosa has been scratched (superficial) over the years, and I'd like to paint over them... Does anyone know the paint code for this 'dark turquoise' colour?
Can anyone help? Lots of thanks in advance!
Petronille :)

Thinking of selling the Euro Project Arosa

My Euro Project Arosa.

Thinking of selling the project at some point in 2010.

It's a MK2 2001 Y Reg 1.4 16v Sport Arosa.

Both front & rear bumper is smoothed, also down both side of the car.

Debadged front grille. (Still have original)
Standard Arosa Alloys Painted in Satin Black.
EBC Brakes All Round. (Disc & Pads)

Problem is not sure how much it worth now, cus i've modify it. Because not everyone is into the same thing.

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Its tricky because there are very little engine modifications, alot of paint and smoothing but, its only worth what someone wants to give you for it and the added mileage. Toughy really, do a search online and see what they are going for.

Dec 12, 2019
*steps in with my big size 14's* ive got 2 sets of smoothed out bumpers , ive deffo got a spair rear bumper , fronts not to sure tbh.

the best way to do it is to cut them out , reses them and then plastic weld them back in and then some chemical weld to make sure , then all you need is a very thin skim of filler to finish it off . the half way line is a challenge . the front bumper on the back of it i have rivited the upper and lower half together to help keep it ridgid . then chemical weld down the line and a skim of filler .

heres the outcomes

IMG_4030.jpg

smoothedfront1.jpg

smoothedrear1.jpg

and then the latest project

IMG_4039.jpg

anyway heres mine back when it had its euro wheels on

Have recently bought your old car awesome to see where it's from
*steps in with my big size 14's* ive got 2 sets of smoothed out bumpers , ive deffo got a spair rear bumper , fronts not to sure tbh.

the best way to do it is to cut them out , reses them and then plastic weld them back in and then some chemical weld to make sure , then all you need is a very thin skim of filler to finish it off . the half way line is a challenge . the front bumper on the back of it i have rivited the upper and lower half together to help keep it ridgid . then chemical weld down the line and a skim of filler .

heres the outcomes

IMG_4030.jpg

smoothedfront1.jpg

smoothedrear1.jpg

and then the latest project

IMG_4039.jpg

anyway heres mine back when it had its euro wheels on

IMG_3636-01.jpg

IMG_3638-01.jpg
Recently bought this car great to see the picture of the miss done

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191212_112550~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20191212_112550~2.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 87
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.