Arosa colours

Deleted member 42671

Hi all,
I'm new here so I may have overlooked a thread about colours. Anyway, can someone help me to try and find out what the colour code is for my Arosa please. The colour is a metallic dark turquoise (on the paperwork the car is described as being 'blue'). I can't post a pic as for some reason I don't seem to be allowed to... :( :confused:
My 'Rosa has been scratched (superficial) over the years, and I'd like to paint over them... dunno if that would help but the car is a 1998 reg.
Can anyone help? Lots of thanks in advance!
Petronille :)

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
If you have a look under the carpet in the boot you should find a sticker. There will be a 4 digit paintcode reference number on there, you will need this to get paint ordered. I know the colour you mean but, cant think of what its called. If you post the code up I will have a look about for you.

Deleted member 42671

Thanks Boo! :)
I'll have a look when I get back home (I'm at work at the mo. :whistle:)!! :)

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Thanks both! I found it it's LW5U! :funk:

Looks like its an 'Azul' Blue. Theres a paintcode LW5V which is azul and another LW5Y which is Techno. Looking at the altea codes for that year there is a LW5U which is 'Azul Ada' So I would say yours is Azul.

john5762

john, new member. I have just purchased an Arosa 1.0 base 1998 "R" reg. It is described in the service manual and on the logbook as "Nordic Blue". It needs the rear wheel arches repainting, but I am unable to locate the paint code as someone has removed the sticker in the boot by the rear wheel storage that shows the paint code. I have tried Seat with the registration number but because the car is 12 years old they cannot locate it. Can anyone offer me advice on how to get the correct paint code?

1litre wonder

(s)Low rider
Jul 6, 2006
Glasgow
give us a pic of the car and somebody will be able to help out john ;) there is bound to be one car geek that will be able to tell you it from just looking at the car :lol:

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
john, new member. I have just purchased an Arosa 1.0 base 1998 "R" reg. It is described in the service manual and on the logbook as "Nordic Blue". It needs the rear wheel arches repainting, but I am unable to locate the paint code as someone has removed the sticker in the boot by the rear wheel storage that shows the paint code. I have tried Seat with the registration number but because the car is 12 years old they cannot locate it. Can anyone offer me advice on how to get the correct paint code?

Try LW5V -azul-nordico pearl, although its actually metallic.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise