Can I get a bike inside the ibiza?

Lippo

YNWA
May 8, 2006
Formby
Yeah stuck 1 in along with my sub. Tight squeeze though, with the seats down and passenger seat right forward. My MB has mudguards on though. I took my front wheel off to make it easier.

robv160

I also have my bike in all the time and now and then have me mates in and it's no worries-I just always make sure the bikes are wel covered up-not to stop the bike getting marked, to stop my precious getting marked!!

Anyone found a good way of tying the bikes down to stop em sliding around and that?? Is there any product out there??

DIFT

Torquing all the Torque
Oct 8, 2004
Kent/London
Two big downhill bikes and two people in mine too... wheels off, cover over the seats, and stand them up across the rear bench, seat belts round the frames (safety 1st ;) ) Then throw the wheels in where you can :D

rocky2008

Buy Cheap Buy Twice!
Nov 16, 2008
North-east
i managed to get my 20inch frame into the back of a corsa C and i think the ibizas are slightly bigger than them lol

techathy

^^ my name, my thought >>
Jul 9, 2009
Cambridge
If I can get 2 bikes in the back of a Fiat Seicento, though I did have to remove both wheels, then if you can't do it in an Ibiza there's something wrong. A Mk4 Bezza is the best part of 70cm longer & a fair bit wider.

rocky2008, In all honesty giving a frame size is pointless, even keeping to the same type of bike the frame geom has a much bigger impact than the nominal size. My 54cm track bike is a damn sight smaller than my 50cm cyclo-x bike.

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
i've got a 46" LCD in mine (with very thick packaging) it was hard to get in but i'm sure you could easy get a bike in the ibiza

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
I can fit my chunky oversize MTB off of the 90s in the back of my car with the front wheel removed. Amazing what you can fit in that car with the seats down and out. :D

May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
i managed to get my 20inch frame into the back of a corsa C and i think the ibizas are slightly bigger than them lol

i have had 2 corsa c's. got 3 bikes and 3 people in my old one :p havnt tried any at all with the ibiza as i dont want to mark anything, gonna have to get a sheet or something, seems a similar sort of size inside though!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise