Full Tank Run! How many Miles

SparkyFloyd

Hey Guys; Outta my own curiosity.

Post your Mk.ii Ibizas Furthest and Shortest set of miles on one Full tank of petrol/deisel.

Here we go,

1.4 Estilo

Furthest: 330miles
Shortest: 196miles xD!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
My Ibiza, I don't know.... my lil battery resets the trip everytime I start the engine lol
Know PhilW could get to Inters' and home on half a tank (Mk3 20vT) and I had to refuel which meant I used a tank and a bit.

But

The Passat with a full tank, 5 up with a boot full and I mean full got me to the Isle of Wight around there all week driving through lanes and just back over the seven bridge coming home, totalled 580 miles before refueling

Last edited:

GTV

Veggie powered TDi's
Feb 16, 2008
Cambridgeshire
My Ibiza, I don't know.... my lil battery resets the trip everytime I start the engine lol
Know PhilW could get to Inters' and home on half a tank (Mk3 20vT) and I had to refuel which meant I used a tank and a bit.

But

The Passat with a full tank, 5 up with a boot full and I mean full got me to the Isle of Wight around there all week driving through lanes and just back over the seven bridge coming home, totalled 580 miles before refueling

how big is the passat tank? mk2 ibiza is 48L.

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
I did Brum back to Brum via Dover/Dunkirk France/Belgium/Germany/Luxemburg/Germany/ (the 'ring)/Holland/Belgium/France Dunkirk/Dover on 3 and a half tanks .. not too far shy of 1,200 miles think I was averaging about 39 mpg at one stage in an 8V thats in desperate need of a service
:D

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
GTV says his is 48litre ?

mind you i have heard with his tdi he's become an expert @ brimming :p

forgot to post (about 200 miles give or take) i prefer the method of putting it in and using it and refilling it when it gets low :) who cares :p

orangemuffin

i love you all.......
Sep 24, 2008
yesterday

which is why i am selling up and buying a dirty black smoke blowing tractor...

god i feel dirty.:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
used to fill it every month but realised i was just lugging 20l+ around for the hell of it :) weight saved and an excuse to go out 2 nights a month now :p

SparkyFloyd

Woo-hoo! Another Estillo owner. :funk: Didnt think there would be another member.

I dont know exactly but I think:

Most: 400-450 ish
Shortest: 230 ish.

Haha Horay for estillos!

Damn 400-450.. gawd my car must be sucky as.

M1KEH

M1KE
Oct 27, 2007
The Middle
I think the first half of the tank is definately smaller than the second half on these cars. On the guage of course.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members