Reversing a Leon

Mr_Tom_Tom

Nov 2, 2008
Kent
I leave loads of room as well... Must be the rear window or something..... :S casue in my first car I was the nuts at parking :).

Faisal

UK's 1st Liquid Yello LCR
May 27, 2008
Most likely at work
not as bad as somebody i know at parking... we say watch out and all we hear is;

"yaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!i knwo my diment-*CRASH*"

(yaar being the asian word for 'bro')

i HAVE had my moment of shame :hide:

one morning i woke up late for uni, rather pissed off as i had missed an assessment, there was a huge skip sitting not far behind my car, leaving me a small gap to reverse and manouver out in, i was pissed off at the fact that i always reverse so slowly and judge distance, and still end up with a space of a double decker bus behind me and the wall/skip, i reversed out past my 'comfort zone' and...:headhurt:

i actually STILL cleared the skip, however a long plank of wood was sticking out which left a nice fist shaped dent under my rear light.2 weeks after my respray. :censored:

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
haha,seems Becks is the only one on here who knows what she's doing :thumbup: one for the girls!!

i,however won't mention that i had to kick the other half out of his car the other week to prove that his Leon would go into a space fit for a double decker......and they say women can't park! :D

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.