golf cold side relocation?? Recieved

Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
I bought a Turbosmart Dual Port last week and it comes with a cold side relocation kit for a mk4 golf

Does anyone know if this will fit mine??

Not too bothered if it doesnt as i ony paid £75 for the valve and the relocation kit so got a bargain there i think!

Cheers

Riko

MURDER WAGON
Jun 10, 2007
Milton Keynes
I guess it depends on how long the tubing they supplied is? I have a golf TIP on mine and the connections for the DV etc are a spaced a little different. I think the golf manni comes in from the left so should be plenty??

Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
Ill check it when it arrives and see

From the pic it looks like the shape of a 'Z' but ive never seen one like this on an ibiza before

Looks like a home made kit to me but i was mainly after the valve so it didnt bother me

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
was it an acctual kit or did the guy make it himself..? all it does is replace the hose from the throttle body to the intercooler pipework. Obviously with a t point to connect the dv to. Im assuming the standard cooler would be the same setup for the golf and ibiza so it should fit.

Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
thats what im thinking

i got the valve cheap considering what they go for so ill probably get a proper relocation kit at a later time

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
looking at the pictures...the kit is totaly different so dont think it will fit. But it does look like the valve is welded to the pipe work. So not sure if it will cause a problem or not. Its not the kompact series one but it will still run ok on our cars. Just have to see when it arrives.

Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
looking at the pictures...the kit is totaly different so dont think it will fit. But it does look like the valve is welded to the pipe work. So not sure if it will cause a problem or not. Its not the kompact series one but it will still run ok on our cars. Just have to see when it arrives.

hmm if its welded that could be a problem lol

its not the kompact series no, but seen few people use these now so hopefully they are as good

Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
just thinking how will i attach the hose to the bottom of the valve as there is no port ??

most valves like the 007p have 2 ports on them?

20071026181343_BOV-dualportWEB.jpg

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members