Where to buy LCR top mounts?

Anders0n

I've been told my top mounts are worn and need replacing, where about's on the internet could I but some new ones?

If someone could provide a direct link that would be great as there seems to be a million different types and prices seem to vary a lot so it's hard to know what I should be paying.

Cheers

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
Front top mount bushes about £15 each, bearings about £5 each.
Rear top mount bushes about £15 each.

total bill about £75 for the lot

Lodgey180

WoOoOoOsShH
May 3, 2008
Middlesbrough
www.mootr.co.uk
top mounts ?? i spoke to bill at badger 5 about mine and he knows of noone that does upgraded ones for LCR.. i work for a TPS centre so i got some genuine ones as they are CUPRA R ONLY part number and different to any mk4 golf bora TT S3

part number 1ML 412 331

I have a set sat next to me ready for when i lower mine. and at £21.77 + vat each they aint to cheap really considering mk4 golf ones are a fiver

dg-1984

May 28, 2008
Glasgow'ish
top mounts ?? i spoke to bill at badger 5 about mine and he knows of noone that does upgraded ones for LCR.. i work for a TPS centre so i got some genuine ones as they are CUPRA R ONLY part number and different to any mk4 golf bora TT S3

part number 1ML 412 331

I have a set sat next to me ready for when i lower mine. and at £21.77 + vat each they aint to cheap really considering mk4 golf ones are a fiver

I was told the cupra R ones are reinforced and thats why more expensive, you can use the cupra ones if you want which are cheaper but they are not reinforced, I would use the correct ones.

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
The front ones come upgraded from Issam @ INA Engineering.
These are 80 durometer and more track focussed than road due to the additional vibrations

ben652

Dec 9, 2007
hartlepool
sorry to hijack the thread but i have konig springs and adjustable dampers on my leon cupra 180 will standard seat top mounts and bearing fit the front please

triggby

Apr 25, 2008
the konis on my car feel incredibly bumpy. as mentioned in a different thread i was told today that i need new top mounts. I can't imagine different top mounts would alter the ride would they?? I imagine it would just alter the lateral stiffness of the suspension strut?!?!?1

ptotham

M10 PST
Mar 23, 2010
Heathrow
I have just installed coilovers, and replaced all my topmounts but about a week and a half after having them fitted i a clonking nosie coming from the front right when ever the road become bumpy has started, the topmounts are from GSF could a topmount go that quickly? what would be the best topmount to get?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise