Claireey's Ibiza sport (pic heavy)

ibiza_adam

Jun 25, 2009
I always work to the basis of using the mildest products first! I like using SRP cos it is filler heavy and can make a cracking job at masking and slightly reducing most light scratching and swirls, without removing the clearcoat like the more abbrasive methods do! Have you tried the megs 3 stage yet? Prob worth having a go with that just cos you have it to hand and saves going out and buying more!lol Credit crunch and all that.....

claireeyy

i havent tried it yet will be giving it a go next weekend. oh yeh credit crunch is that still going on? haha iJoke im total skint after buying this car.

i got tyres on on monday and the garage have just informed me that both front alloys are buckled. so they are trying to sort it out with the garage in edingburgh. both garages are arnold clark. the other tyres had worn so i couldnt feel it before now with the new ones on its juddering away when im driving :(

claireeyy

leaving sax-p? nah i still go on see what the banter is :)

lol get cleaning :p

claireeyy

i would rather clean my car than be at work today cause its a nice day.
:O i know but there is something about them me likes :)

claireeyy

SEAT paint can be pretty hard and unless you've got a machine polisher of some kind, you're looking at a good workout doing it by hand - all depends how bad the marks on the paint actually are.

im pretty keen for a work out but its all about the arm action ;) well im thinkin about getting ma pals polisher coz im not sure i will get the scratches out of the door by han.

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
im pretty keen for a work out but its all about the arm action ;) well im thinkin about getting ma pals polisher coz im not sure i will get the scratches out of the door by han.

If there is anything other than light surface hazing you're going to need that polisher - i also get my stuff from polishedbliss and always have done :)

I prefer the menzerna stuff for your paint - my old leon was the same colour as yours and it loved the two stage polish approach.

claireeyy

If there is anything other than light surface hazing you're going to need that polisher - i also get my stuff from polishedbliss and always have done :)

I prefer the menzerna stuff for your paint - my old leon was the same colour as yours and it loved the two stage polish approach.

well you cant feel the scratches can just see them :( its goood.

cool thanks :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise