borbet A

L9 GOW

Nov 24, 2008
perth scotland
i have got the chance of a set of 7.5 16" borbet As for my ibiza but am unsure about them as nobody seems to run with them on here!
can anyone help me out with what they would look like on a ibiza?
i have found a photo on here of a ovni ibiza with them on but it has been a photo chop and doent really give me a good idea, so no shouting at me for not searching :p
was looking to go down the porsche d90 doute but these caught my eye!
sorry if this makes no sense and for the story!:blink:

Jun 17, 2007
Aberdeenshire
Seatch for a member En gubb he has a mk2 with them and they looked good and the the mk3 and mk2 is essentially the same from the side.

basssound

May 31, 2007
Rotherham, South Yorkshire!
This is fake but is sik!!!

frontleft_2.jpg

cupra j

i run borbet As on my silver mk3 7.5s up front and 9s on rear rob at tsr told me i couldnt do it so i had to prov him wrong looks mint imo. send me a email address and i will send you some pics. or maybe i will post some on here.

L9 GOW

Nov 24, 2008
perth scotland
i run borbet As on my silver mk3 7.5s up front and 9s on rear rob at tsr told me i couldnt do it so i had to prov him wrong looks mint imo. send me a email address and i will send you some pics. or maybe i will post some on here.

i decided to give them a miss!
they were pretty cheap but i didint like them enough to buy them!
get some pics up anyway!
bet the look mega on a silver car, especially with 9s on the back!

deanomx206

theres a black one on pistonheads with them
look pretty smart

markh

could you send me some photo''''s of your cupra with the borbets on.i have also been told they wont go
on.did you have to use any spacers or do any arch mods to get them on.whta offset are they aswell.cheers

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members