Winter Pack?

xrobc

Is the winter pack worth the money, as I spend a lot of time driving on dirty roads following other cars and lorries and its quite frustrating when during in the dark I can't see where I'm going because the headlights are dirty.

Are the headlight washers any good?

Leons with headlight washers are hard to find too unless you wish to spend the £300 if buying new.

eltawater

Full and wholesome member
May 1, 2008
I've had my FR with winter pack and xenons for almost a year now.

I'd say that a big problem with the washer jets is that it is all well and good giving them a blast, but then there's nothing to wipe it off the lights afterwards!

However, I wouldn't be without my heated seats in the winter, they are just sooooooo worth the money :)

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
The heated seats are well toasty. the heated washer jets should help come winter too.

The headlight washers seem to work every 4th go with the screen wash as long as the lights are on, is this right or is there a way to get them to go when you want?

SimonFRTDI

Oct 13, 2009
Bristol
I would also be interested in a retrofit as it is the one thing the car does not have which I would actually choose as an option (bought used).

Might help those who complain about the ride quality in the passenger seat!

Rob GTI

Oct 28, 2004
South Wales
I want to know if its possible to fit heated seats or do a retrofit conversion after having hem in a loan golf recently!

They weren't an option on the Cupra due to the seats being different, probably meaning the cost to engineer them in being too much then meaning it would also probably be very expensive for you now.