Mar 20, 2009
Largs Scotland
Looks amazing mate need to give mine a serious clean sometime washed it yesterday but never polished it!

Gleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeming haha :D

All you need now is a splitter! Ordered mine today hopefully get it fitted saturday!

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Quick HDR conversion :)

DSC_0774HDR.jpg

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
holy f**k btw the finish looks amazing........it looks chrome in a couple of pics its soo reflective haha, n i thot i got a nice shine on mine with quick wax etc....i want detailed now lol

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Pictures (although as ever, excellent) don't do it justice - it's shinier than that!!!!

Collinite 476s isn't the glossiest of waxes though.... Something to suit black would have been the best option.

That Collinite 476s is the hardest stuff in the world to use. Gives megger protection though :)

I might put some Megs over the top tomorrow (weather permitting) just to give a bit more shine :D

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
Still looking good there mate!

I was going to get/use some Collinite 476s after many many recommendations - but I do all my work by hand only, so after reading this think I'll change my plans!

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Stunning mate. Looks well looked after!

Thanks mate :)

Still looking good there mate!

I was going to get/use some Collinite 476s after many many recommendations - but I do all my work by hand only, so after reading this think I'll change my plans!

The Collinite 476s was applied/worked/buffed all by hand, Paul. It is hard work but the results are stunning :D

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members