buch bdm 400

Jul 4, 2009
sorry for off topic reply but i love your car it looks awesome red really goes well. those bbs wheels oh gosh i want them

Feb 27, 2007
Behind Wilko
14260_164002884517_623684517_257924.jpg

Feb 27, 2007
Behind Wilko
Greig has been out in my car today, I'll get it back and have a play tomorrow. The base map is obviously set very rich as it's really bogging down apparently, safety???

The flywheel is only 6kg so it's very lumpy on idle right now it sounds like a rally car (in the background on the phone), I think driving it smoothly will take some perfecting... On the upside the clutch doesn't judder :)

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
Greig has been out in my car today, I'll get it back and have a play tomorrow. The base map is obviously set very rich as it's really bogging down apparently, safety???

The flywheel is only 6kg so it's very lumpy on idle right now it sounds like a rally car (in the background on the phone), I think driving it smoothly will take some perfecting... On the upside the clutch doesn't judder :)

Nice one mate!!!!! Get it down to AMD ASAP for the proper map and don't do anything daft with it till then :)

Skorchio

600 Miles to a tank :)
Jan 23, 2007
Nr Milton Keynes
Revo is a generic map, he could do that and is more than capable of setting it up himself, any Revo dealer will always set the map conservatively so your car dont blow up.

Sounds like im contradicting myself there, with revo you can adjust timing and boot with an SPS3, you can also adjust fuelling and other things with Unisettings.

If you know what yours doing Revo gives you so much flexibility.

Last edited:

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Get your self to jabba that's where my mates going as he's unhappy with his hybrid ko4 that I still pull past lol
Thats more the turbo than the mapping mate.

Ben and Tom's do exactly the same thing because they ahev exactly the same turbo's. If you look at other BT they done they get really good results.

brad1

Thats more the turbo than the mapping mate.

Ben and Tom's do exactly the same thing because they ahev exactly the same turbo's. If you look at other BT they done they get really good results.

That is very true mate, its the way the hybrids make the power, kenny@AmD even stated that to ben when i was there. Also tom is only going jabba because he rekons they will get 320 out of his hybrid :lol: never in a million years will they and cause your car is quicker dan. AmD maps are worth every penny for their money ;) Tom isnt happy cause he hasnt got the quickest car out of everyone

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Revo is a generic map, he could do that and is more than capable of setting it up himself, any Revo dealer will always set the map conservatively so your car dont blow up.

Sounds like im contradicting myself there, with revo you can adjust timing and boot with an SPS3, you can also adjust fuelling and other things with Unisettings.

If you know what yours doing Revo gives you so much flexibility.

Nick, you can use Unisettings/Lemmiwinks on any map mate, does'nt have to be Revo :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.