ScottHmk4 - 1.2 Cupra replica (Now Sold)

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
ok pics and video as promised
Pics:
mini-DSCF4435.jpg

mini-DSCF4432.jpg

Ideally i would like to get a spare engine cover and do this:
mini-DSCF4435copy.jpg

video:

I must say the video doesnt give the induction kit justice, sounds a tad raspy in the video, more beefy in real life, but the exhaust sounds good from the video :D, not bad for my first videos and done by myself lol.

Last edited:

The STORM

very nice sound !!! I have order an intake system like yours and i can wait to install it on my ride... thank you for the photos and the movie clip

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
Sounds really good in the vid mate! I remember Mixups 1.2 sounded good with his filter and TDI exhaust

Aimez

i think i will get the car properly detailed next year when the better weather comes back :D:D, i'll start saving

Got my paint fully corrected 9 hours job in July, ever since had been so easy to keep clean every couple of weeks a quick once over with the wash mitt. Last month I clayed washed polishes and re waxed to last until next year now (did take nearly two days with all the different polish layers!) Really makes a difference but I am a bit obsessed with detailing now!

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
Got my pain fully corrected 9 hours job in July, ever since had been so easy to keep clean every couple of weeks a quick once over with the wash mitt. Last month I clayed washed polishes and re waxed to last until next year now (did take nearly two days with all the different polish layers!) Really makes a difference but I am a bit obsessed with detailing now!

yeh see i get a nice shine myself but i do believe a detail will be alot lot better!!!!, almost 100% gonna do it next spring/summer

Aimez

I am so much better at doing it the car looked almost perfect when I did it myself last month, won't be as good as when the guy did it for me as he had a porta cable and I only have pads and my hands! Takes alot of practice as well I am gonna get a snow foam lance to get through the winter before investing in a machine polisher next summer.

diss_50

MK4 IBIZA CUPRA
Aug 21, 2007
I expected to to see a Turbo lump in the engine bay pics Scott! Mind playing games on me! With the Cupra kit etc!

Video is good car sounds great from the back! Could have given it a 'little' more beans though :p

Good to see your representin with the tunes haha ;)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.