K1 Pictures @ Humber Bridge

K1Rob

Really appreciate the comments guys, thanks.

As for the vents, No i never got round to going to the dealer mate, hopefully this weekend il be able to get down there and see what they can do, Not really liking the ones I currently have now ive really noticed them..

diss_50

MK4 IBIZA CUPRA
Aug 21, 2007
Lovely car, Really refreshing on the eyes seeing a MK2 in Blue instead of white!! Colours very like the arden blue of Vauxhall - Once again smashing! :)

K1Rob

Thanks for the kind comments. It really is a nice colour, and certainly havent seen one in this colour before.. It looks even nicer in the flesh ;)

dannychapman10

K04 Time ;)
Mar 30, 2009
Grimsby, UK
Lovely car Rob! where abouts are you from? Am over in Grimsby and would really love to go to that spot and take some pictures, I've only been to the other viewing point this side of the bridge :)

Danny.

K1Rob

Hi Danny, Thanks mate.

I was in Grimsby yesturday actually getting the Milltek fitted ;).

Im from Brough mate, just outside Hull.. That place is great for taking pictures, Did some awsome pics of my brothers 300zx.. We'll have to meet sometime danny and get some snaps together.

Rob

dannychapman10

K04 Time ;)
Mar 30, 2009
Grimsby, UK
Hi Danny, Thanks mate.

I was in Grimsby yesturday actually getting the Milltek fitted ;).

Im from Brough mate, just outside Hull.. That place is great for taking pictures, Did some awsome pics of my brothers 300zx.. We'll have to meet sometime danny and get some snaps together.

Rob

Rob, sounds good mate :) Where abouts did you get the Milltek fitted then? Yeah, we will have to meet up, need to hear what the K1 sounds like with the Milltek on :p

Danny.

K1Rob

I got it fitted at RASP mate John there is brilliant, he will do any work you want and will help you if you need advice etc, he really is a top guy... I wouldn't take my car anywhere else :) . He even has 3 customers rally cars in there so he knows his stuff.

As for the exhaust mate, im surprised at how loud it is tbh. I got the non-res cat back and i love it. It gives a nice 'howl' around town or under little boost, but under full boost all hell breaks loose and really is loud from the cabin, Id like to see how it sounds from the outside.

I wouldn't go back to stock though ;)

dannychapman10

K04 Time ;)
Mar 30, 2009
Grimsby, UK
Sounds good mate, I was gonna go there to get my car remapped and see how much an exhaust would be. If you go there then you must go past Keelby on the way unless you go down the A180? Keelby is where I live, so yeah, a few pictures together would look great! Can't think of anywhere in Grimsby to take decent ones.

Danny.