My New Black Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

ibizaluke

Hi everyone
bought my first Ibiza cupra and I'm well chuffed with it!!
just gave the car a bit of a wash and took some photos, thought i might put them on here to get some opinions of the car and what to do next, so you can point me in the right direction :D
as far as i know the spec of the car is:

forge front mount intercooler
forge split r dump valve
jabba induction kit with surround
Powerflow exhaust system with cat
stage 1 Revo remap
lowered 90mm (apparently) on Bilstien coilovers
german style pressed number plates
the wheels are from Wheel Mania with green rim tape
full leathers
cruise control
automatic window wipers
self dipping rear view mirror
done the N249 Bypass
bought some 4pot brembo calliper to go on

Cheers

oh and i went a bit trigger happy with the camera :p

IMG00191-20091004-1332.jpg

IMG00192-20091004-1332.jpg

IMG00193-20091004-1332.jpg

IMG00194-20091004-1333.jpg

IMG00195-20091004-1334.jpg

IMG00196-20091004-1334.jpg

IMG00197-20091004-1337.jpg

IMG00198-20091004-1338.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ibizaluke

yeah ive been told its all good to go for the stage 2, is there a big difference between 1 and 2, and im really courious to what break it would be running?

ibizaluke

Nah donno the bhp ive gotta rollin road it when i get the chance, i donno how much bhp the mods would put on the car so if anyone can give me ball park figure??

Riko

MURDER WAGON
Jun 10, 2007
Milton Keynes
Sweet mate! Did you mean Blufin exhaust or blueflame, looks like the latter. Also to go stg2 the downpipe would need to be uprated.
Can't say I'm convinced by the wheels, but it's great to see something different! There's me thinking of changing my wheels to a dark brick red colour! lol

Gordz

Caught The Mod Bug Again!
May 31, 2007
North East
Loving the green rims! Not seen anyone do a black/green colour combo before, looking good.

You should try and get some green piping for inside the engine bay, and spray the strut brace green too!

tarzan

cupra owner from norway
Mar 15, 2008
drammen norway
Nah donno the bhp ive gotta rollin road it when i get the chance, i donno how much bhp the mods would put on the car so if anyone can give me ball park figure??

you should se 190-200 someones make more but horsepower is horsepower most imortant is that the car goes well and you have good torque.if you are going for stange 2 best is to put on ko3s turbo highflow manifold and full turboback exhaust system.then you will se 230-240bhp some have made 250 .

ibizaluke

thanks for all the feed back guys, much appreciated!

was thinking of changing the piping in the engine bay to neon blue, as well as the rims, think that would better than the green, its all about standing out in a crowd lol

thanks for the ball park figure bhp, people keep asking me and i dont know, first turbo car ive had so im learning, had a 106 gti before :)

i think the kid i bought it off said blufin

ibizaluke

thats what the kid said, unless i heard it wrong, all i know is that ive gotta stick a sports cat on it :)

ibizaluke

im lovin it mate!! hope your likin the photos :) what plans did you have for the car when you had it??

AdamCupra

look really nice... would be even better if you spaced out the rear wheels a bit.. im liking the green

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.