My New Black Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

gavthelad

Bring on the Boooooost
Nov 19, 2005
Redditch (Midlands)
im lovin it mate!! hope your likin the photos :) what plans did you have for the car when you had it??

Good stuff mate!!! Yeah love the pics....I did a few arty ones myself when I had it. If you PM me your email address ill send them to you if you like?

Well, I bought the car completely standard so all of the modifications that are on it are what I did anyway. I always wanted to go stage 2 but never got round to it unfortunately, the stage 2 remap from Revo is only a £50 upgrade on the map thats already on it if I remember right. It would be worth it definitely!!

Keep checking those tyres aswell on the inside wall, they wear down quite quick with it being as low as it is. Also, ive tried a few different coilpacks on it now but the engine doesnt agree with some brands for some reason?? The best ones that I found to work on it are the Intermotor ones (AYP engine code).

Also, I dont know whether you know, but its running on Denso Iridium IK22 spark plugs....They are a colder grade than other plugs and work a lot better trust me, youll notice it wont run aswell if you use just a normal plug. Just a heads up really...lol.

ibizaluke

i aint been adding any updates on this thread cause, well i crashed the car, got it back on the road about a week ago, i had to fix everythin out of my own pocket cause i found out Admiral dont insure FMIC, so by not telling them in the first place i guess i was driving with no insurance... tut tut! :whistle:

so ive learnt my lesson the hard way, the car is fixed, but im having trouble finding a cheep insurance company, im 22 with 4ync any ideas anyone?? i know its goin to be more expensive but not into the thousands :(

ibizaluke

ive looked everywhere for somewhere that sells intermotor ignition coils, anyone know where to get them from?

ibizaluke

Alright everyone

aint really been keeping this tread up to date... my bad

recently bought some big red 4pot brembo breaks to go on the car, i'll polish them up and add some photos,

earlier on there was confusion on the manufacture of the exhaust, its a cat back powerflow, looking to pick up a milteck decat so if anyone knows of one goin anywhere???

also put the standard suspension back on with 40mm lowering springs for a couple of reasons, main cause the front passenger coilover popped so i need to get that reconditioned, also the ride quality is proper harsh with the bilstiens, they probably aint set up right cause they are full adjustable and i done know what im doin lol

think thats everythin, try and keep it up to date

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise