Who has the most tuned mk3 cupra??

pj1985

1.8T Power
Oct 31, 2006
Hampshire/Surrey
Hi tower not buy hooch'es set up though?

The main tow cars are badger5 and Alex,

so much time and effort gone into these.

Yes they are nice cars. I wouldnt say they are the main two though as the stage4 jabba IHI one owned by a member that doesnt comeon here anymore had alot of development aswell its just not alot of people know about it.

revo20vtdan

Jan 21, 2007
sunny old stockton
when we next get some decent weather i'll do a few hours of video's in my ibiza and show you what a gt30 with nitrous performs like ;) just a word taster it spins in thift and cracks off the limiter lol ive had several people out in it but none vag enthusiast but watch this space for next year plenty of track days and shows and 1/4miles will b done as ive not long finished the project :D

Last edited:

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
Yes they are nice cars. I wouldnt say they are the main two though as the stage4 jabba IHI one owned by a member that doesnt comeon here anymore had alot of development aswell its just not alot of people know about it.

spill the beans...
:)

pj1985

1.8T Power
Oct 31, 2006
Hampshire/Surrey
spill the beans...
:)

I remember you posting in th thread Bill. It was in the BT section. Lives up north and uses it as a weekend toy. Doesnt want to sell as he has too much money in it. I think you knew the car. He described it as IHI stage 4 and had 398bhp or something. Cant remember the username now though. Must be getting old!

daves ibiza

dan loving the car mate bet she pulls like hell gt30 wtf and i thought hybrid was quick:);)

BenS1

Jun 26, 2001
West Sussex, England
Visit site
My Jabbasport IHI'd Ibiza is about 360bhp (Dyno'd at 361bhp at Jabba and 360bhp at Storm).

Very fast, but not fast enough. Looking to go up to about 425bhp, maybe next year. :)

Bills Ibiza has to be the most mental.... it makes mine seem like a 1 litre Clio! :)

Ben

daves ibiza

lol i love bill to[B)]. carnt beleive you want more. what would you say to k03s lol

gazcuprablk

my 300+ death box :)
Mar 31, 2006
south wales
my m8 has a 400+bhp focus rs spent over 10k on the engine and thats stupidly fast runs autronics managment, gt30, anti lag etc cant imagine a cupra with the same power but less weight must be awesome.

daves ibiza

i no the one absolute animal hes from ur way yeah and i seen im up santapod . b17 drl