Your 2 best - Mk2

tommy_a

Nov 1, 2009
Salford
Lots of lovely registrations here for all our criminal readers

i suppose when your driving down the street you block out your number plate aswell ?? :rolleyes::p if someone wants your reg, they will get it !! ive never seen the need to block out your reg no. online !!

btw, some lovely looking motors on here !! i cant wait to take delivery of mine in jan!! :D

Bedlam

Feb 26, 2009
North Yorkshire
i suppose when your driving down the street you block out your number plate aswell ?? :rolleyes::p if someone wants your reg, they will get it !! ive never seen the need to block out your reg no. online !!

And if someone fancies the look of your car they get your address and come and take it, possibly burgling your house, assaulting you etc. etc. :whistle:

Or at best you could just waste your time dealling with speeding, parking, congestion charge fine demands you did not commit!!!

Last edited:

tommy_a

Nov 1, 2009
Salford
And if someone fancies the look of your car they get your address and come and take it, possibly burgling your house, assaulting you etc. etc. :whistle:

or they follow you home, or drag you out at the lights !! :( dont need the net for that !!

i suppose i can see where your coming from though !!

Leon_MHX

Stealth TDi
Nov 6, 2008
Cheshire
most upto date photo, shame its a night
DSCF2898.jpg

BAGZ

Oct 8, 2009
bathgate west lothian
phptsLB4qAM.jpg

php6njkIxAM.jpg

trying to post pics but having no luck!!!
it says in my posting rules (you may not post attachments) maybe thats why cant post pics!
any one no how to sort this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Blade

Aug 31, 2004
Teesside
phptsLB4qAM.jpg

php6njkIxAM.jpg

trying to post pics but having no luck!!!
it says in my posting rules (you may not post attachments) maybe thats why cant post pics!
any one no how to sort this?

Open an account on Photobucket - upload your chosen pics, display them then copy the IMG code and paste it in your message - job done:D

Al

Aug 29, 2005
The Cupra comes with a single left hand oval exhaust as standard mate. Oh and it is a Cupra going by the brakes ;)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise