Craig1985

Am I also the only one that thought craig 1985's post was tongue in cheek.

had it not been for the emoticons he used after the text I would have thought the same.
He is being a ****, simple as.

Hows about you wind your neck in bill.

I was having a laugh but if you can see that then i think you need to go buy a sense of humour my friend.

Glad at least someone could see this.

Lets not go there bill.

I was having a laugh but if you can see that then i think you need to go buy a sense of humour my friend.

Lets not go there bill.

its quite difficult to put humour into words when your being sarcastic or having a laugh especially when its a mans skill and profession on the end of a highly public joke.
ive run into this problem myself by upsetting friends on facebook as i tend to be a bit of a joker like you but im not very good at putting that across in words like yourself.

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk

Lets not go there bill.

my comment stands
it was not posted as you now say it was with those emoticons, so dont try and make out it was... several people read it the same way as me.

ill chosen comments by you - if was meant as a joke and humour, its was an epic fail and an appology puts this to bed

Last edited:

Craig1985

its quite difficult to put humour into words when your being sarcastic or having a laugh especially when its a mans skill and profession on the end of a highly public joke.
ive run into this problem myself by upsetting friends on facebook as i tend to be a bit of a joker like you but im not very good at putting that across in words like yourself.

Its not that hard to understand an take it is it lets be honest.

my comment stands
it was not posted as you now say it was with those emoticons, so dont try and make out it was... several people read it the same way as me.

ill chosen comments by you - if was meant as a joke and humour, its was an epic fail and an appology puts this to bed

You must be joking right you.

Them several people have about as much humour as you then at least there is at least one person with a sense of humour.

Instead of just be too serious all your life.

Glad people in my local aint like you or else everyone would be fighting with each other every night.

alexj124

Mar 2, 2005
Edinburgh

Them several people have about as much humour as you then at least there is at least one person with a sense of humour.

Glad people in my local aint like you or else everyone would be fighting with each other every night.

Haha now that's funny!!

jamiebennett81

ok guys, perhaps we should just put this one to bed and actually discuss and carry on with the build thread, as this is what it should be about:)

Jun 1, 2007
no it doesn't, because yours, like mine, makes our cars driveable:)

however, I would be terrified in a car that small with that kind of power

personally on that setup, I would be very happy with anything from 360-400bhp, if anything to keep it on the more reliable side, and who needs more power than that (not many road going cars that could keep up with the power to weight of the car in discussion). Figures for the pub only, period!

all on the driver how the power goes down

ibizacupra

Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk

You post like a ****... put simply..

It is'nt and was'nt funny - whatever your twisted sense of humour and posts now try to wriggle and justify that it was.
I dont suppose you posted that stupidity when just back from the pub eh? kinda reads like it could have been.

You are firmly on my IGNORE list now... so stop wasting time posting pointless drivvle and "get a life" - your not funny despite your delusions of being so.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

CustardCupra

Feb 2, 2002
Cleveland
Visit site
all on the driver how the power goes down

Not when you have 2 bar of boost kicking in all in one dollop .

N/a and supercharched are more controllable on the throttle but would have to disagree with Big turbo/boost cars. Trying to control it is alot more harder and makes for a very poor drive.
Yeah boost controllers, traction control help and Lsd etc but then thats driver aids NOT the driver.

jools

CustardCupra

Feb 2, 2002
Cleveland
Visit site

He He not meant at you bill honest .

I actually read it the same way as you did :censored:

I was just getting at the fact i aint been on here for a few years now and out of curiosity had a look and the first thread i read was this one and all Hell has kicked off as usual with someone disputing the old RR lottery results .(NO CHANGE THERE THEN )

Just meant peeps in general need to chill and laugh a bit more.[B)]

Jun 1, 2007
Not when you have 2 bar of boost kicking in all in one dollop .

N/a and supercharched are more controllable on the throttle but would have to disagree with Big turbo/boost cars. Trying to control it is alot more harder and makes for a very poor drive.
Yeah boost controllers, traction control help and Lsd etc but then thats driver aids NOT the driver.

jools

here what your saying but this is not my first BT car

ibizacupra

Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
He He not meant at you bill honest .

I actually read it the same way as you did :censored:

I was just getting at the fact i aint been on here for a few years now and out of curiosity had a look and the first thread i read was this one and all Hell has kicked off as usual with someone disputing the old RR lottery results .(NO CHANGE THERE THEN )

Just meant peeps in general need to chill and laugh a bit more.[B)]

I dont think there was any dispute about the claims, just BS spouted that its not hit its customer requested 400bhp number, but I would have hoped common sense prevailed given the facts and plots posted, that its work in progress, is not finished, and results so far look to me to be on th emoney, but I seriously under estimated how dumb some people can be.. given the subsequent outburst.

Anyone who has run on DD rollers know their results are on the low end, and we all know dyno Lottery prevails and many other makes of rollers will see higher numbers.

I kick myself for not having one more boost tweak to get the 4xxbhp dyno plot but that to me was not the point on that RR shootout day. Power was clearly there to be had from running at the 2bar level and relative to remapped S3's which made 230bhp, its obvious to me what its doing. (156bhp more than a remapped 210/225 motor on the same dyno same day.. where on "others" rollers those cars make a typical 260bhp - 156bhp more than that is 416bhp - go figure :shrug: LOL Magic up the 400bhp on the DD and it would be a prospective 430bhp on rollers which read LCR's and S3's at 260bhp )

damned if you do, damned if you dont... and the worlds full of muppets - :lol:

tufftybloke

Badger 5 Edition
Feb 28, 2009
Gloucestershire, UK
I concur... there are some pretty pissed off people on ASN debating how their stage 1 mapped S3's only managed 230 odd bhp when they have seen high 250's on other dyno's...

The fact that all the healthy stage 1 mapped cars made more or less the same power didn't seem to register and even 'if' Ajec's roller were under reading and the S3's actually do make 250 odd bhp then the Polo is technically making over 400bhp...

All relative at the end of the day...

<tuffty/>

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
Please guys, quit dragging a readers build thread down with petty comments.

Everyone has their opinion and you are free to air it (within reason) but for the time being now this has settled down a bit can we keep this thread on topic for the future.

If it's not relevant to the build then may i suggest a posting elsewhere be considered

thankyou

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.