It's a new yr - what's your plans?!

N3 CPRA

Dec 7, 2009
Maidstone, Kent
Flake-O-Motives!
HAHA i have heard bout the flaking of these but got be worth a go, always loved the appeal of them. They look awesome on urs tho dude

ive got mine on ats cups looks ok but i dont know how to post pictures up or i would

Ye man i see from ur profile pic, they look sweet man.
Tryin to keep with the track theme but i may be tempted with a decent of deep dish for shows etc

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
HAHA i have heard bout the flaking of these but got be worth a go, always loved the appeal of them. They look awesome on urs tho dude

Ye man i see from ur profile pic, they look sweet man.
Tryin to keep with the track theme but i may be tempted with a decent of deep dish for shows etc

Nope trust me! I wish I went for Speedlines instead now, at the moment if you wanted a euro style it can easily be done as all you need to do is remove the "tow" stickers and then get different rims. And Compomotive actually don't talk to me no more, they will not reply to any of my emails because of the post some of you may remember lmao BUT the problem I have now I want to get a Navara and some nice "off road" style 17" and the only ones I like so far are a set of compomotives :cry:

Last edited:

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
i must admit the MO's you had were bad mind but i always found my speedline chronos so soft they would break the bead if you caught em out on a pothole - gave em away in the end

N3 CPRA

Dec 7, 2009
Maidstone, Kent
Nope trust me! I wish I went for Speedlines instead now, at the moment if you wanted a euro style it can easily be done as all you need to do is remove the "tow" stickers and then get different rims. And Compomotive actually don't talk to me no more, they will not reply to any of my emails because of the post some of you may remember lmao BUT the problem I have now I want to get a Navara and some nice "off road" style 17" and the only ones I like so far are a set of compomotives :cry:

Dam reli hmm i may have to re think my choice of summer wheels then if its got that bad.
i did think about removing the stickers at one point but im not sure now quite like the track inspired look. as for the speedlines i didnt like them at first but they have grown on me, bloody light too man. Have seen many mk2's with the mk3 alloys on but reli dnt like them. I will find a nice set lol

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
Dam reli hmm i may have to re think my choice of summer wheels then if its got that bad.
i did think about removing the stickers at one point but im not sure now quite like the track inspired look. as for the speedlines i didnt like them at first but they have grown on me, bloody light too man. Have seen many mk2's with the mk3 alloys on but reli dnt like them. I will find a nice set lol

Check out the speedline web site, there have a set that look like the MO's

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
get wheels refurbed/get my new set on at some point, keep it clean and looking tidy
sort out a few niggles, and just enjoy it :D

Service, disks & pads all round..........fit the polo door handles i have.

then sell up.....

sell up? again? nooooooo dan!

welly

Feb 20, 2009
Sussex/London
Big clean up, inside and out, front bumper sprayed, mk3 cupra wheels sprayed in either black or green. Sell current ibiza and buy either an 8v or 16v, and spend a day transfering interiors. Oh, and yellow hids!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.