What would you sell your cupra for?

Ruddmeister

Everything in Moderation
Jun 23, 2003
Weston-super-Mare
en.wikipedia.org
That is a good suggestion, only thing going against it is it being 2 seater only.

Yes but you do get circa 500bhp (and the ability to waste RS4's) and way better than a TTRS through the twisties.

A TT isn't a 2+2 it's a 2+1 (lying down)

Supercharged or turbocharged M3 (old shape) would have plenty of punch and the CS / CSl versions handle very well if the road test reports are to be believed

james.g

Nov 28, 2009
York
they can lie on their backs also if headroom is an issue, get some practice in for when we get home.

True,

Although it generally works better when she's fiddling with your knob and hanging on for dear life...

In the passenger seat obviously.. :whistle:

Poverty

Yes but you do get circa 500bhp (and the ability to waste RS4's) and way better than a TTRS through the twisties.

A TT isn't a 2+2 it's a 2+1 (lying down)

Supercharged or turbocharged M3 (old shape) would have plenty of punch and the CS / CSl versions handle very well if the road test reports are to be believed

The other thing I like about the RS, is that the RS will kick out 475hp on the std turbo, so wont require much work to get it to that power level, so it would be minimal outlay and if I did sell it I wouldnt have lost too much money like you do on stupidly modified cars.

But im still waiting on the tuners to get back to me with their development findings.

Poverty

True,

Although it generally works better when she's fiddling with your knob and hanging on for dear life...

In the passenger seat obviously.. :whistle:

haha, or have her face in my lap as I drive, and im gripping on the wheel trying to keep the car straight.

Think we better get back on topic, its not past the watershed yet :lol:

Poverty

just come back from my local audi garage. due to return mid feb. ttrs in white for 38k.

Poverty

so your buying a ttrs next month, well gongrats lad [B)].

nooooooooo, im not committing to buying one yet. TBH I would like to see out the summer in the cupra, and im spending a bit of money on it to get it back to perfect spec for another summer of abuse. The facelift TT should be out in june so ideally want to wait for that.

However, im gonna go along and check out this TTRS, who knows I might get smitten and if a good deal on the day is made I could walk away with the keys, but ideally, head over heart, I want to wait it out a couple months longer, to see the facelift, and for the tuners to do more development on the engine.

RobH

Nov 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
nooooooooo, im not committing to buying one yet. TBH I would like to see out the summer in the cupra, and im spending a bit of money on it to get it back to perfect spec for another summer of abuse. The facelift TT should be out in june so ideally want to wait for that.

However, im gonna go along and check out this TTRS, who knows I might get smitten and if a good deal on the day is made I could walk away with the keys, but ideally, head over heart, I want to wait it out a couple months longer, to see the facelift, and for the tuners to do more development on the engine.

i asumed with the "return in mid feb" comment you were going back to seal the deal, haha oh well. i think im gonna get the clutch done and save for a 4wd motor like the tts or similar or maybe even a house :lol:.

Poverty

i asumed with the "return in mid feb" comment you were going back to seal the deal, haha oh well. i think im gonna get the clutch done and save for a 4wd motor like the tts or similar or maybe even a house :lol:.

They had a blue TTS in today, its was soooooo nice.

After the RS is modded, it will be time for me to grow up and start thinking about getting a house too :cry:

I dont even want to move out, but apparently its time I do :(

kezFR07

now with ko4 power
Jun 15, 2008
yorkshire
They had a blue TTS in today, its was soooooo nice.

After the RS is modded, it will be time for me to grow up and start thinking about getting a house too :cry:

I dont even want to move out, but apparently its time I do :(

Thel be no money for mods then trust me haha ive had to find out that! But hey we can't live in our cars all the time ;)

chrisboyle999

MFD3 for sale, inbox me.
Nov 28, 2006
Geordieland
CONTENDER?

and im going to finish my mortgage this year
party.gif
party.gif
party.gif
party.gif
party.gif

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members