3 Years and counting :)

Leonidas

I'v had my Leon for 3 years today(from new). I still look back at it when im walkin away from it and love it. Iv though about changing it but as they say, if it aint broke dont fix it...

Iv done 60k hard kilometres on rough back roads and the only thing its ever needed is a new bulb in the fog light.. What a car :D

So anyway i thought id post a nice picture of it sittin in the drive just after I got home from work on saturday, after making 3 attempts at climbing the hill on the way to my house :whistle:

20534_243915439203_711069203_3062184_8081357_n.jpg

2zeroalpha

Chippin at the chalkface
Feb 12, 2008
Yorkshire
Agreed. After losing the last one and ordering something from another stable, what happened...? I eventually cancelled the order and went out and bought another leon. Cracking cars.

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
I'v had my Leon for 3 years today(from new). I still look back at it when im walkin away from it and love it. Iv though about changing it but as they say, if it aint broke dont fix it...

Iv done 60k hard kilometres on rough back roads and the only thing its ever needed is a new bulb in the fog light.. What a car :D

So anyway i thought id post a nice picture of it sittin in the drive just after I got home from work on saturday, after making 3 attempts at climbing the hill on the way to my house :whistle:

Good to Hear

Hope my next 3 years are as good and problem free

GLYN SOLEY

Jun 22, 2009
Letchworth herts

could nt agree more with ya mate , every time i park my leon whether its at work or town i have to keep havin a sneeky peak at it , gorgeous lookin motors

MikeShaw100

Leon FR - White Lightning
Aug 7, 2007
Wakefield
I agree also.

I usually change my car every 2-2.5 years and have previously had SAAB and BMW brands, but Seat have caught my heart strings with the Leon FR and therefore have no plans to change, despite car being nearly 3 years old and purchased from new.

Yes, I do also take a quick peak back at my car, wherever I decide to park up.....

Mike
FR170, Crono, 18", BT, Cupra Front, Alu Pack, Armrest, Muddies n Mats.

Leonidas

Do ye ever find that ya look back a worry that ya should have parked it somewhere else incase some pleb prangs the side or something. Id be gutted...

Leonidas

The only reason I wrote this is cause know body ever seems to write in with any good news. Thought id cheer myself up ;)

2zeroalpha

Chippin at the chalkface
Feb 12, 2008
Yorkshire
Hear hear!
And yes I'm forever thinking, hmm is that the best place to leave it. The previous k1 had been fairly badly scratched due to fekkless drivers. Quite gratifying to know it was in that state when nicked!

CupraNoobie

Well, if we're all being honest......
As I only ever 'front in' to a space at work and home, I usually only ever see the back. In supermarkets, I sometimes make a point of parking on an island so I can front in and front out. Then I can take the scenic route going back with my shopping so I am walking towards the front of the car and enjoy the view!
I know you won't judge me too harshly!

Leonidas

Well, if we're all being honest......
As I only ever 'front in' to a space at work and home, I usually only ever see the back. In supermarkets, I sometimes make a point of parking on an island so I can front in and front out. Then I can take the scenic route going back with my shopping so I am walking towards the front of the car and enjoy the view!
I know you won't judge me too harshly!

Dont worry, we wont ;)

2zeroalpha

Chippin at the chalkface
Feb 12, 2008
Yorkshire
Well I can't judge, I have been known to stop and tie my laces to have a proper full on view of the front of mine (yes I'm still talking about a car...)

ianltd

Aug 31, 2008
Powys
And I thought I was in the minority being 'sick' about the look of these cars.

I spent ages reseaching these before I got one and figured they are soooo underrated.

I really don't think they could improve on them (Alfa designer an' all)!!

Seems to me, if you look at it from an all round point of veiw, they're really quick, handling is brilliant, unbeatable design and looks, five seater, all the toys, great on juice, cheap insurance, good build quality and cheap to buy............................yeah, unbeatable:)

Now I'm sounding strange ain't I??

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise