mk3 ibiza cupra 'estate' 20vt

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Ha thought you might have done number 2

Well haven't managed to find an advert for them so the price and offsets would be helpful ; )

Ollie

h17och

the hunt is over. 460bhp
Sep 1, 2005
Dunstabubble
the black lad in pink pants. i dont see how they can let anyone in pink win lol :D

the thing that pees me off is the rules state you must wear black trunks for prejudging. but he didnt.....and still won.
how can they make rules but then not stick to them.....annoying :(

offsets with these wheels are set by the spacers you use. they only make one offset and supply spacers to make it to the required offset. i have lots of spacers so could proberly make them what ever you want.

going by the offers ive had at shows for the wheels (plenty of them at that) im putting them up for £1500. sods law now i want to sell them no one wants to pay that tho. like i said i was always getting offers for them when i wanted to keep them.....carzy shiz

MDS

Marco
Dec 10, 2006
From an ugly duckling

to

The worlds most P0RN0GRAPHIC VARIO......

I cant get enough of this car.

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

h17och

the hunt is over. 460bhp
Sep 1, 2005
Dunstabubble
its up for sale.

currently in aspen snowboarding.

got a few little things to do to it before it can be sold tho. minor things

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
why hooch?? if you don't mind me asking

You took sooo long to get this car the way you wanted; made a fantastic car in the end, only to sell it almost immediately after it was finished...Money wise this must really put a dent in what you spent on it I can imagine

h17och

the hunt is over. 460bhp
Sep 1, 2005
Dunstabubble
just moving on as always, not in a car direction tho

the car is being sold in a simplier way so it will be cheap

Poundie

Aug 25, 2009
London
Could you post it to me mate?

The wheels can stay waiting until ive saved up for them and the arch modifications :lol:

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Awesome car.. somebody's going to get a bloody good motor. seen this on the autobahns and at the International Seat meet last August.. definately gets admiring looks, and definately moves too
:D

h17och

the hunt is over. 460bhp
Sep 1, 2005
Dunstabubble
as mentioned in the ad it needs a little bit of work here and there but its a crazy little car and can easily win more shows with a minor amount of money spent

EmDee

Omnishambolic
this thing is a monster, if I hadn't just bought a new car last week I might have been tempted by this, although it's not exactly budget daily motoring ;)

It'll be sad to see it go, but onwards and upwards

Anyway, I can vouch for the performance of this car, it outran my mapped LCR225 on the 1/4 mile in Bitburg with 4 people and a fridge on board!

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Have just been trying to get an insurance quote for this!!
I have the perfecto wheels for this in the perfect colour

Insurance is my old problem, who were you insured with hooch??

Ollie

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise