Brad's Platinum Grey Revo Stage 2 Leon Cupra R

What colour hoses should i do

• Purple hoses

Votes: 32 52.5%
  • Black hoses

Votes: 29 47.5%

• Total voters
Aug 5, 2008
D.K Asked me to post some pics of my car :)

16082008022.jpg

DSC02465.jpg

newcarbon006.jpg

I will warn you though, they fade no matter how you treat them. I have a new full set ready to go on because of this.

p.s yes it's all real carbon too ;)

Last edited:

brad1

Thank you ben :) they do look wicked, I'm even more tempted to go purple now :D

brad1

Now ive got all my bits wanted polishing done, charge pipe, manifold and the green cotton dynatwist (thanks to D.K :) ) i started painting the engine covers gloss black tonight, will get pics up thursday of everything as i just aint had hardly any time due to working mega. So hopefully on sunday i can have a half decent engine bay for the RR day down at AmD :D

brad1

A couple of pictures as promised, i thought id paint the standard engine covers for the time being with black gloss paint to make then stand out a bit more and give off a bit of a shiny appearance to fit in with the polished stuff :) Ill get carbon fibre ones eventually ;)

covers3.jpg

glossblackcover.jpg

glossblackcover2.jpg

brad1

I like your style. Get DK to do a proper job on those polished bits tho :lol:

Cheers mate. D.K said the manifold on my car was bloody hard to get a mirror finish, but he is going to have another go when the weather improves :)

brad1

How much did you pay to have it done?

Whats that mate, the polishing?? Im not going to say as D.K done me a good price. But PM him if you want anything done. To paint the engine covers cost me a total of £11.98 for the paint :)

brad1

Yeah mate, i think in the better weather, we will have a better outcome with it :)

brad1

Well today, i really enjoyed myself down at the AmD RR day and there were many good looking cars about :) I put my car on the rollers, and i was first in, the temperature in the roller room was 0c, mmm lovely :)
temperature.jpg

On the first run, it pulled 249.1bhp/240.3lbft, second run, it pulled 249.5bhp/239.6lbft. Not bad for a standard LCR with just a 007p and a green cotton dynatwist :) always run on tesco 99 octane fuel too ;) I also bought my T.I.P today which will be fitted within the next week [B)] Shaun @AmD said its running really well and strong for a standard car, roll on the remap!!
powergraph2.jpg

power2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: