TDI leon,slammed on porsche wheels , painted (no more stone chips!)

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
same mate, loved the TT's. Especially as you polished them completely. Not that the Porsche ones don;t look good but the TT's had the edge imo

daboy3000

No Longer a Seat owner
Jul 2, 2008
Oxted
WOW!!! I was thinking of doing that last year, wish i bloody had, looks amazing. Did you buy it from a place that suplies the spaces and everythin all as a deal, can't remember the name of the place but the wheels are Italian i think.

How much did it cost you? and if you ever need to sell them, PLEASE PM me!!

And please take some pics in the day, would love to see what they really look like.

Deleted member 12147

Here's a leon with porsche style 19's:

prim6.jpg

prim3.jpg

prim5.jpg

garry01

May 12, 2009
kent
WOW!!! I was thinking of doing that last year, wish i bloody had, looks amazing. Did you buy it from a place that suplies the spaces and everythin all as a deal, can't remember the name of the place but the wheels are Italian i think.

How much did it cost you? and if you ever need to sell them, PLEASE PM me!!

And please take some pics in the day, would love to see what they really look like.

got the wheels off ebay £400 as a job lot used, tyres, wheels hub adapters, and lowering spring off mk1 audi tt, (spring not needed if anyone wants to make me an offer).
the wheels are a copy and yes i think they are Italian.
took a few photos yesterday but photos do not do it justice,
SDC10227.jpg

SDC10235.jpg

SDC10234.jpg

SDC10232.jpg

SDC10231.jpg

SDC10230.jpg

SDC10228.jpg

when i get round to painting / fit the rear bumper and fit the front splitter, and give the wheels a fresh coat of paint , I'll take some better photos, anyway cheers for the comments
:)

swoosh225

Swoosh
Sep 17, 2007
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire
They look great dude ive got the same on my mark 3 golf gti daily runner,Love the tt wheels too though ive got polished porsche 928 wheels for the golf in the summer so I tottally understand what polishing them ups like a proper nightmare:D

Feb 22, 2009
South Wales
lovin the rims looked for somefor mine for a while but gave up

J3RV X - I've got the same rims as those but they are the vw fitment ones 19" 9j wide. They are in for refurb at the mo going for anthracite.

where did you get them in VW fitment

Deleted member 12147

The VW fitment wheels were made by a company called Mille Miglia. Apparently they bought the cast off porsche and started to produce them in 5x100 fitment.

They are like finding rocking horse manure these days though because the company no longer exists and the wheels aren't in production anymore. Original porsche wheels are more common than these.

I have searched for ages to get these rims an some came up on ebay a few weeks back. I picked them up for £140:)

Last edited by a moderator:

garry01

May 12, 2009
kent
You lucky :censored: bugger!!! [:@] :D

Those rear stick out about two feet!! Not sure how legal that is, might want to see if you can reduce it, just incase.

Very jelous though. :cartman:

they do stick out a little! the tred of the tyre sits in the arch its just the stretch of the tyre wall and the rim that sticks out, does anyone know if this is illegal ? :confused:

daboy3000

No Longer a Seat owner
Jul 2, 2008
Oxted
I might go for those 17's on ebay then as i've just bought 4 Pirelli's for my FR+/17"LCR wheels and then swap them over once the wheels are refurbed.

daboy3000

No Longer a Seat owner
Jul 2, 2008
Oxted
The seller says that they don't have adapters on them, is that right. He sounds a bit clueless and making me doubt myself, have you read the add? :lol:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise