TDI leon,slammed on porsche wheels , painted (no more stone chips!)

garry01

May 12, 2009
kent
they wont need adaptors if there 5x100 replicas, porsche fitment is 5x130 that why i have hub adapters, they will bolt straight on yours,

Deleted member 12147

Yeah, the guy defo hasn't got a clue, do you live far from him? If not arrange to stop by and have a look. If they haven't got adapters though they will be mille miglia wheels.

daboy3000

No Longer a Seat owner
Jul 2, 2008
Oxted
Too far away just to have a look.

I'm on the edge at the moment, have asked for a better pic to be emailed to see how much refurbing they will need, i'm really compulsive so its hard not to just jump in with both feet.

daboy3000

No Longer a Seat owner
Jul 2, 2008
Oxted
SDC10235.jpg

Is it me or do the spokes look much thicker, they just don't seem to look as good as garry's

cup.jpg

Deleted member 12147

The wheels are smaller so they will look slightly thicker. This is a pic of mine (19's)

IMG_0189.jpg

Deleted member 12147

damn how much are those sticking out of the arches?? :blink: or is that just the picture?

It's the pic looks that way because the car is jacked up. The offset of these is ET35 they sit in the arches just nicely.

Damn it, wheels went up to £230 and i lost them, should have done the buy it now for £200.

Wonder if anyone off here got them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 12147

Well I got mine back from the powder coaters but i'm not 100% on the colour ATM :shrug:. I think it looks too close to the colour of the car, but I did ask for anthracite and that's what I got.

What do you guys think?

IMG_0215.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

garry01

May 12, 2009
kent
they look nice , need to get mine done now, just sticking with a bright silver tho, post the pictures up when you get them on want to see the end result, :thumbup:

Deleted member 12147

they look nice , need to get mine done now, just sticking with a bright silver tho, post the pictures up when you get them on want to see the end result, :thumbup:

Will do, it's probably gonna be a month or so though as i've got to pay my insurance this month:censored: so i can't afford the tyres ATM.:cry:

garry01

May 12, 2009
kent
smoothed out leon tdi cupra rear bumper

last month i bought a pair of skirts and rear bumper (cheers dannyboi) fitted the skirts straight away as they was the same colour, but had to paint the bumper , so it got me thinking :think:
why not smooth the exhaust cut out , never did have plans to do an exhaust!
so.......
DSC_04171.jpg

Photo-0003.jpg

Photo-0004.jpg

Photo-0005.jpg

too late to change my mind now :doh:
Photo-0009.jpg

Photo-0010.jpg

plastic welded a section of bumper donated from an old vauxhall corsa bumper, who'd of thought a corsa could come in so handy!
then i filled , primed & painted it.
spent an hour or so fitting it this morning, what do you all think ?
Photo-0024.jpg

Photo-0023.jpg

sorry photos are a bit poor, got a poor camera phone, lol...

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members