Which brake calipers?

Dr Gav

Howdy all,
For those who have read my previous threads, my K04 conversion is due mid next month. (as well as looking for a blueflame exhaust) i ve been looking at a brake upgrade. It seems wise to upgarde them aswell if the standards wont/cant cope.
ALOT of peeps on here have brembo conversions but i would love a set of Porsche calipers. any ideas on which one(s) fit?
Ive thrown Porsche brakes into the search bar but to no avail.
All help welcome, no comment too silly as i am still learning! (its my first turbo car, and i will never look back) :p

wizzie24

ello mate i am thinkin about puttin porsche calipers on my ibiza as well iv been told tht the boxster calipers fit, just dnt kno how to fit them, also do u go to many meets in mk, i live in leighton buzzard

JB!

Toight loike a Toiger
Howdy all,
For those who have read my previous threads, my K04 conversion is due mid next month. (as well as looking for a blueflame exhaust) i ve been looking at a brake upgrade. It seems wise to upgarde them aswell if the standards wont/cant cope.
ALOT of peeps on here have brembo conversions but i would love a set of Porsche calipers. any ideas on which one(s) fit?
Ive thrown Porsche brakes into the search bar but to no avail.
All help welcome, no comment too silly as i am still learning! (its my first turbo car, and i will never look back) :p

ello mate i am thinkin about puttin porsche calipers on my ibiza as well iv been told tht the boxster calipers fit, just dnt kno how to fit them, also do u go to many meets in mk, i live in leighton buzzard

both of you need to get to the KoD meet on sunday!

especially you Gavin!

Dr Gav

Hiya wizzie, i dont really do meets but i stopped at the meet past Leon roundabout (after the Leighton bypass) on sunday just gone, they know their stuff. I spoke about my K04 upgrade and got advice and feedback. If you wanna meet let me know or PM your number. There are quite a few MK3 cupras around MK now. :p
Hiya JB!, is this the meet your referring too, or the one at the hockey stadium? :happy:

Dr Gav

Sorry JB i just followed your KoD link, I recognise alot of the cars from just driving around MK (including a few i ve beat on the road :whistle:), I didnt realise it was so close to home. I lll definately turn up asap. Wizzie should follow suit.

Jan 13, 2010
UK
i have a set of brembo's and brembo disks here off my red ibiza i sold no use to me now send me a pm if intrested

but id vouch for brembos being one of the best brake set ups, i went from massive alcons to brembo's

jt

i have a set of brembo's and brembo disks here off my red ibiza i sold no use to me now send me a pm if intrested

but id vouch for brembos being one of the best brake set ups, i went from massive alcons to brembo's

did you sell your car???

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.