lambo wheels lcr

bainsycupra

hi iv got some 19" lambo wheels for my lcr 8.5 wide et35.just wanted to know what spacer is needed to clear brembo.also is a 225/35/19 or 235/35/19 best.thanxs

Last edited by a moderator:

rsmith

Robbie
Apr 28, 2004
Tipperary, Ireland
pretty sure a 3mm spacer will do, also if you go with a 235 profile on the front you will get rubbing, a 225 profile reduces this greatly and looks much nicer. I will check the ET of my BBS tomorrow as they are 19 x 8.5 also.

bainsycupra

lambo wheels

thanxs mate that would be a great help.would i need longer wheel bolts for a 3mm spacer.thanxs

mrwookie

Big Daddy...
Mar 22, 2008
Cambs & Herts
Get ome pictures up mate when there on. I really want to see these:D

There was another fella on here a while back running lambo wheels and looked..... :thumbup:

**EDIT**

Found it!!

4.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2007
Aberdeen
Clicky on my sigg for pics im currently running these. Cant remember off the top of my head what spacers im using but will find out. I have 225's on mine at the moment and they seem fine. Not sure how they will be if your lowered as mine is still on standard suspension.

Jun 4, 2007
Aberdeen
you do need a spacer as the spokes point inwards and will hit the brembo's. Im 99% positive im running a 10mm spacer on the front and a 15mm on back shall check when i get home tommorow.

rsmith

Robbie
Apr 28, 2004
Tipperary, Ireland
interesting, must be a design thing so as 3mm spacers do my BBS ch 19x8.5 et30. But surely with an 8.5j wheel and 10mm spacers your wheel will sit outside the arch?

Bobby.Gee

Leon Cupra R 210
Jan 2, 2010
i was very close to going for these but wasnt a fan of the flatness.

Now ive seen pics with them on the car they look good. Very Aggressive.

Jun 4, 2007
Aberdeen
will check and take some pics when i get home today. As said its the design of the fan. If you think bbs ch's curve out where as the lambo's the fans curve back in.

bainsycupra

lambo

cheers mate.do you think ill get a 3mm spacer on front to work with brembos.and a 8mm on back.are your lambos 8.5 wide.

Jun 4, 2007
Aberdeen
im sure i was informed it had to be atleast if not more than an 8mm spacer the red cupra i think may have been running 8mm spacer which he said was really close. I get home tommorow and will take pics showing distance and spacer's.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.