The Ibiza's replacement....

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
I <3 R32's.

Cant wait to see/hear it in the flesh at 1 of the shows this year.

As for wheels, i would go for something along this shade. >> http://www.walish.co.uk/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/DSC00316.jpg
(not an R32 i know, but gave the best example of wheel colour)

I believe that's Kaz's car! She's on our more local forum and that's the club I tend to go to most of the shows with. If it is her car, she's got the roof the same colour and aerial smoothed now.

I dunno whether to go for a darker colour or not, dunno if it looks too boy racerish.

:lol: I was just looking at how much they cost these days. I'd like one, but for my next car I want a BMW 330cd M sport :)

Uh oh..... :lol:

R1ch85

1/4mile - 13.935 @ 100.54
Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
Ordered some LED sidelights and an aero rear wiper - hopefully that'll make it a bit more tidy looking too! :)

Shoulda saved your cash and dewipered ;) coulda been put towards the supercharger fund! :lol:

On a more serious note, should definitely tidy up the rear a bit. Hope you didn't get ebay sidelights....

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
Shoulda saved your cash and dewipered ;) coulda been put towards the supercharger fund! :lol:

On a more serious note, should definitely tidy up the rear a bit. Hope you didn't get ebay sidelights....

I actually use the wiper on the Golf!

And yes I did buy ebay sidelights. :D The last lot on the Ibiza were ebay specials and they lasted ages! If i were to buy ones from an online shop, they wanted like £15 delivered! :blink: The ones I bought on ebay were less than £1.50 delivered. So if they dont last long, it's not the end of the world....

R1ch85

Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
I actually use the wiper on the Golf!

And yes I did buy ebay sidelights. :D The last lot on the Ibiza were ebay specials and they lasted ages! If i were to buy ones from an online shop, they wanted like £15 delivered! :blink: The ones I bought on ebay were less than £1.50 delivered. So if they dont last long, it's not the end of the world....

Fair dos, I paid £20 for my sidelights but that was nearly 4yrs ago and they're still going strong :)

R1ch85

Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
Yeh but yours are blue - cos you think you're a policeman! :lol:

lol, no I don't! :ban: They have 2 LED's per side, one blue and one white. I could have got white/white or blue/blue but I went for the middle ground and got white/blue lol. I thought they'd look better with my xenons, and they do from some angles, but I guess head on they do look a bit too blue lol. Can't say I'm too concerend though, I'm not the one who has to look at them when I'm driving ;) If one does ever fail, I'll prob go for the white/white set as replacements :)

Got any more mods in the pipeline?

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
lol, no I don't! :ban: They have 2 LED's per side, one blue and one white. I could have got white/white or blue/blue but I went for the middle ground and got white/blue lol. I thought they'd look better with my xenons, and they do from some angles, but I guess head on they do look a bit too blue lol. Can't say I'm too concerend though, I'm not the one who has to look at them when I'm driving ;) If one does ever fail, I'll prob go for the white/white set as replacements :)

Got any more mods in the pipeline?

Ah right - well I've just gone for white all round - they should be here this week. :)

I think I'm gonna get the wheels refurbished in the next week or two as they are pretty rough. Then I'll get the front and back bumpers painted as they have had like a chipsaway job done on them and look a bit pants if you look close up.

Then I'll get a non res Milltek cat back. And might get a panel filter somewhere in there too! :lol:

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
DSC03407.jpg

DSC03408.jpg

DSC03410.jpg

DSC03411.jpg

DSC03412.jpg

DSC03413.jpg

DSC03414edit.jpg

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
Please excuse the wet looks on the leather - it's leather care treatment still sinking into the leather. :) And the dirty drivers floor mat.

DSC03416.jpg

DSC03418.jpg

DSC03420.jpg

DSC03421edit.jpg

DSC03422edit.jpg

DSC03423.jpg

DSC03424edit.jpg

DSC03426edit.jpg

R1ch85

Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
Ah right - well I've just gone for white all round - they should be here this week. :)

I think I'm gonna get the wheels refurbished in the next week or two as they are pretty rough. Then I'll get the front and back bumpers painted as they have had like a chipsaway job done on them and look a bit pants if you look close up.

Then I'll get a non res Milltek cat back. And might get a panel filter somewhere in there too! :lol:

Panel filter?! Open cone is the way forward, I bet your car would sound even better with one! :D Near enough the same price as a panel anyway lol.

Who are you getting to do your wheels? If they do a good job then I'll bear them in mind for when I can afford to get mine done :p Also, painted or powdercoated?

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
Panel filter?! Open cone is the way forward, I bet your car would sound even better with one! :D Near enough the same price as a panel anyway lol.

Who are you getting to do your wheels? If they do a good job then I'll bear them in mind for when I can afford to get mine done :p Also, painted or powdercoated?

How'd you work out they're nearly the same price? :lol: Panel filter is £43, induction kit is £150 for the R's! :lol:

And I'm thinking of getting them done here:

http://www.lepsons.com/

And powder coated of course. Had the Ibiza's painted and they didnt last as long as I hoped...