vinyl roof ?

May 25, 2008
cambs
thoughts please!
as my car is fadng badly i have been toying with the idea of vinyling my roof , looked at various samples, matt ,satin ,gloss blacks .. even dare i say it carbon fibre effect this trend seems to work in the dub world . as i cannot quite stretch to £2000 for a full respray

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
I'm getting my roof done this Thursday. Left three messages with Totally Dynamic in Leicester as I'm passing through on Thursday, but as they haven't got back to me they obviously don't want my business.

Luckily I have found a local place since then and they are cheaper as well. Costing around £130.

Going for gloss black to match the wheels. :)

Scott

karlw

AKA Shifty - Modded LCR
Jan 29, 2010
Ipswich, Suffolk
Yeah - what is said above, you get what you pay for with a re-spray
I paid £200 just to have a skirt sprayed and i supplied the skirt but the job was excellent and a perfect match!

cupra!

one off!
Nov 29, 2006
hertfordshire
I have just bought some 3M Di-Noc carbon fiber vinyl and am doing either my roof or bonnet i think you should get the carbon look this stuff is so realistic and gives it a nice mat finish.

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
I have just bought some 3M Di-Noc carbon fiber vinyl and am doing either my roof or bonnet i think you should get the carbon look this stuff is so realistic and gives it a nice mat finish.

Sounds interesting... get some pics up?

I'm looking at doing this in the future and just wanted to know whats better: vinyl or paint?

M20 VTL

vynal is definatly better,

when you get bored of it its loads easier and quicker just to peel off and apply new one.

both my golf and leon have been vynal'd :D

SA Polo

Apr 17, 2008
South Africa
www.vwclub.co.za
I had my rood vinyld, will never do it again. The worst was when taking it off, i struggled for hours getting all the glue off.

SS58.jpg

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.