Wind Deflectors (About £35)

2whnwk6.jpg

LCR Splitter (About £22)

2vady6q.jpg

2ah8x93.jpg

Dan_T

Jan 21, 2010
Derby
cheers mick im still in my 1st year of driving so cant afford any real power. drove a 2.5 mondeo the other day tho pulling like mad in 4th. accelerations addictive:drive2:

not to sure on the de-wiper i use it quite often. maybe polo wiper conversion would be more my thing

also would like to know where the wind deflectors are from

mick-fr

Mégane F1 R26..
Dec 1, 2009
At a Shell garage..
Haha. Im in my 3rd year driving.. Had a 1.2 Corsa before I got my FR - I know how you feel :lol:

Another thing would be a Leon Cupra R splitter for the front bumper.. about £15-20 from stealers I think. (just noticed this above :doh:)

Last edited:

Chocozai

The Neuroscientist
Aux in for standard Alana Stereo.

Cheap, £9.95 mod which allows you to connect your MP3/Ipod/Iphone to your cars stereo, better then using a CD, just done it myself, all it needs is a wire touching pin14, and onto the back of the stereo to fall it into thinking its a CD6 (CD Changer)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GOLD-SMART-CA...emQQptZUK_CE_MP3Access_RL?hash=item56335b6a76

Jack

Do all Ibiza's have Alana stereos? I'd love to get one of these, but I have the base spec 1.2!

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
LCR splitter...£15
Chrome Gear surround...£15
Chrome Vent Surround...£20
Cupra Vent Clips....£7
Spray/colour code front S badge..£10
Paint brake Calipers...£10
De-badge...free
Stubby aerial...£5
Decals/Stickers...few quid
New Mats if you dont have any?...30-40 quid
Colour code bump strips....about 20 quid for parts and spraying is cheap
Pressed Steel number plates...£35
Number plate surrouds...£20

list goes on

myneek

Oct 13, 2009
Winchester, UK
Ehm.. some people have the aluminium? vent and gearstick surrounds, window tints (abit more expensive), a centre sunvisor if your car hasnt got it, cd holder for the gap below the headunit..

Where can you get the central sun visor from? I really miss this from my old Golf...

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise