how i fitted my uni intercooler

motty_90

Jul 28, 2009
Ashby De La Zouch
5653_121774270196_519870196_2428742.jpg

danny_dub

hi guys!

Fitted mine over the weekend and really happy with it.

The pipe that goes into the inlet keeps coming off under pressure. Its where the little sleeve is.

Any help or ideas??

thanks

Jan 6, 2009
sunny falmouth
were does the left(as your looking to the front of car)pipe go to i no one comes of your inlet but my pipe goes over my engine do i connect other end to this help please

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
Behind the back of the cooler and under the car where you took the oem charge pipe off...

You should be able to work it out from this picture

Main pipe in picture is from the left side with the black 90deg bend on it...the one behind that is from the right side of the cooler.
DSCN0206.jpg

Jan 6, 2009
sunny falmouth
Behind the back of the cooler and under the car where you took the oem charge pipe off...

You should be able to work it out from this picture

Main pipe in picture is from the left side with the black 90deg bend on it...the one behind that is from the right side of the cooler.
DSCN0206.jpg

so i have to take the charge pipe of ? wat about the hoses goin into it

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
Your boost pipework from the uni fmic runs from the turbo at the back of the engine...

Through the chargepipe over the engine to the front and comes out infront of the engine under the car where it gets fed to the intercooler from left to right out the other side behind the passenger side fog light then up into the inlet mani...

T1200Y

Brilliant post, followed this step by step and done mine with my mate on the weekend, got it custom sprayed to camo blue, would post the pictures but kinda new to this and don't have a clu how too .. thanks again

Jan 31, 2008
mate ive just got a fmic, what did you use to fit the intercooler to the crash bar?? i dont seem to have anything in my box??

or if anyone else can help??

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.