Where in wales are you from / Local Area Meets

Andrewcupra TDI

Resident Desk Jockey
Apr 30, 2008
in the mountains ( Wales )
off their website

Grand Prix Karting Event
Out Grand Prix event includes 4 heats, a semi final & a final. A minimum of 12 drivers are required. Prices for the grand prix event are £35 per head. Please call us for a quotation for parties of 40 and over.

Endurance Karting Event
We also offer several endurance race options for corporate & party events. All options are £35 per head.

40 minute race - 1 driver per team, maximum of 10 teams.
75 minute race - 2 drivers per team, minimum of 12 drivers.
2 hour race - 3 drivers per team, minimum of 25 drivers.

http://www.swkc.co.uk/corporateevents.html

i was thinking of the endurance racing , see if we can get the 75 minute race but 1 man team ,

Last edited:

Andrewcupra TDI

Resident Desk Jockey
Apr 30, 2008
:cartman: you would be scared when i ramm your car out my way to pass :p

i got enough dents and stone chips now:D

always fancied it , if i had the space id get another car for track days

rob selling thet xr2 cheap ;) fancy a mk2 and stripping it out and and a puma lump in it

one the boys does the swapps for £100 :D

butch20vt

There's a trackday at Llandow being sorted at the moment on SW-CC can always jump on that one. I have done llandow a few times and now I'm bored of it but will come along to have a look.

so when is this takeing place im game for this ..
get sum in fo up or link mate,

Andrewcupra TDI

Resident Desk Jockey
Apr 30, 2008
wanted to try this for a while

http://www.tankschool.co.uk/

BRIEF SUMMARY OF THE EXPERIENCES

FULL DAY BATTLETANKER (groups up to around 12)
6 of the participants learn to DRIVE the Tank, explanations and demonstrations of the Tank, exciting tank RIDING for all through the wooded 4km obstacle course, All DRIVE the 6X6 all-terrain massive military Truck, All SHOOT semi-automatic shotguns
GROUP PRICE: £3000 (for example £250 per head if based on a group booking of 12)
FULL DAY BATTLETANK DRIVER (groups up to 6)
All 6 participants learn to DRIVE the Tank, explanations and demonstrations of the Tank, some tank RIDING
GROUP PRICE: £2100 (for example £350 per driving participant if based on a group booking of 6)

HALF DAY BATTLETANK RIDER (groups up to around 6)explanations and demonstrations of the tank, exciting Tank RIDING for all through the wooded 4km obstacle course, RIDING in the 6X6 all-terrain massive military Truck
GROUP PRICE: £1200 (for example £200 per head if based on a group booking of 6)

TANK BATTLE ! (groups up to around 6)
for those seeking extra extreme exitement, TANK SCHOOL offers this unique and extraordinary experience. This contest is as close to the real thing as it gets !
Price on application

BAZOOKA FIRING !
each participant fires a 'civilianised' rocket from a genuine bazooka at TANK SCHOOL's 'precious' tank....! This is an 'add-on' to the FULL DAY BATTLETANKER

PRICE: £150 per firing

GUN FIRING & SHELL EXPLOSION !
for those who would like to enjoy the awesome spectacle of the Tank live ' FIRING ' it's 100mm main gun, then you might like to put your fingers in your ears ! There's even a shell explosion at the 'business' end....! Who in the group would like to aim the gun and press the trigger !
PRICE: £150 per spectacle

CAR SPLAT !
would you like to crush a car .... ? You will either RIDE THE TANK or stand safely close by to witness the awesome contest of car versus 42 tonnes of battle tank ! Can you imagine the outcome....
PRICE: £400 when 'added-on' to the HALF DAY BATTLETANK RIDER and FULL DAY BATTLETANKER, or £650 as a specially booked occasion

FLYING BATTLETANKER
Our airfield, KEMEYS COMMANDER AIRFIELD , is adjacent the TANK SCHOOL operating base and so an amazing opportunity therefore exists to fly in classic biplane such as the Tiger Moth or Boeing Stearman AND drive our T-55AM2 Battle Tank all in one day !
Price on application

An inclusive sumptuous meal of homemade sandwiches and is provided during all experiences.

At the end of the FULL DAY BATTLETANKER, your party can relax back at Base with a champagne celebration on the croquet lawn.

very expernsive tho

wont be putting my name forward , unless i win the lottery or someone richer wants to take me :)

mine was much cheaper at £30 - £40

Last edited:

Jonny

slightly insane monkey
Jul 5, 2005
South Wales
How, why, what, when?

My mates looking for a nice example of a LCR :whistle:

Bridgend here btw.

Had it 4 1/2 years now, never kept a car this long! Just fancy a change... new S3 being delivered mid to late June ;)

I'll try selling it private closer to the time, failing that, JP Board have offered just over top book for it as they know the cars history (and has a few mods).

BTW, I'm in the Bridgend area quite a lot these days, the missus is from Brynna and we have friends in Brackla... will keep an eye out for you :p lol

Last edited:

Carr20vt

Dec 18, 2003
South Wales
Visit site
Had it 4 1/2 years now, never kept a car this long! Just fancy a change... new S3 being delivered mid to late June ;)

I'll try selling it private closer to the time, failing that, JP Board have offered just over top book for it as they know the cars history (and has a few mods).

BTW, I'm in the Bridgend area quite a lot these days, the missus is from Brynna and we have friends in Brackla... will keep an eye out for you :p lol

4.5yrs yeah i remember you getting it when i had my red LCR used to speak on the old forum. You had the FR previously.

New S3 very nice!

Paul at JP is giving top dollar he did for my 1st mk2 Cupra had it in stock for 6mths then tho.

Gordz

Caught The Mod Bug Again!
May 31, 2007
North East
You don't if SCN will be having a stand there???

I know not many of us in North Wales, but may attact some Seat people from North West too?

Gordz

Caught The Mod Bug Again!
May 31, 2007
North East
Sorry, just me being retarded...

I meant:

You don't KNOW if SCN will be having a stand there?

There we go :D

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.