what do you think of my Carbon Fibre look?

White_Lady_170

Dirty Derv
Jan 20, 2009
N. Ireland
no probs mate, i have spoken to the guy i get it from and he said i can post the info on here with a 5% discount off of his already lowest price i have found in the UK...

keep in mind that this is the best quality carbon wrap availible thus the slightly higher price than you will find on the likes of ebay.

P.S always get more than you think you will want because you end up doing everything in it lol, i mean i have even done my iphone and laptop in it...

Cheers! :D that's just what I've been after! I have ordered a free sample so lets hope i like it!

2zeroalpha

Chippin at the chalkface
Feb 12, 2008
Yorkshire
That looks excellent Owen. I would be tempted to stop there though. With carbon I think subtle touches say a lot more than a giant swath across the car. Looks classy, any more might end up ruining it.

owen lcr

orvil
Oct 10, 2006
montrose, scotland
hahahahah, i might leave the roof just now not sure. will see how i feel when it arrives.

red is faster but they seem to be owned by A-holes hahahahah OJ mate

Millbo

Sep 24, 2009
Northern Ireland
looks awesome mate, ive got my rear diffuser gloss black n really like it but the carbon fibre against the white really does set it off! Im gettin my roof black this sat hopefully! ive seen that white car with the carbn fibre roof and it really does make it look better!! i say bite the bullet lol:D

Ni Cupra

Inferi black cupra
May 23, 2007
looks well, tempted to get some carbon wrap now too!! have you started a new trend? lol! what about the bit at the top of the bonnet? you for doing it or just for leaving it?

ste-lfc

Jul 7, 2005
cheshire
Looks well that,i bought a spare diffuser and gave it to a place to modify it,i hope to get it back this week ready to paint,we have made a template so we can make some more;),i will look into the carbon as hubblys photchop looks well

Millbo

Sep 24, 2009
Northern Ireland
Just a few quick phone pics of my roof now done :)

P100312_172107.jpg

P100312_172147.jpg

P100312_173648.jpg

P100312_172135.jpg

jaykicksass

2011 SEAT Leon SE 1.2 tsi
Jun 11, 2009
devon
Looks well that,i bought a spare diffuser and gave it to a place to modify it,i hope to get it back this week ready to paint,we have made a template so we can make some more;),i will look into the carbon as hubblys photchop looks well

Hows the diffuser coming on? Have you got any pictures???

Jamie

Booya

LCR 225
Nov 17, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
I'm going to wrap my wing mirrors in carbon fibre I think. Slightly concerned I will make a mess of it!

I called up a company today based in Glasgow to ask them how much they would do it for. £120!!!!

Owen lcr - I had a look at that site you used and think I will get the 60cm x 120cm 3M DI-NOC Carbon Vinyl Wrap and have a bash. Is it hard to do?

owen lcr

orvil
Oct 10, 2006
montrose, scotland
to be honest mate it isnt easy, you will get frustrated with it for a start but once you get the technique it is easy, all you need is a clean area and a hairdrier. start in the middle and work you way out to the edge eveny, with this 3m vinyl if you make a mistake just heat it slightly and it will return to its shape, when i got to the edge of the car i folded it round to the inside of the cap to give extra strength.

let me know how you get on

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.