Visit site
19" OZ Superleggeras ET45 with 10mm spacers front, 15mm rear

Image00001.jpg

IMG_4006.jpg

Bobby.Gee

Leon Cupra R 210
Jan 2, 2010
them superleggas are awesome.

Im possibly going to say the best wheels and stance that ive seen on a cupra so far.

CupraString

Jul 29, 2008
West Mids
Yes, nice. I don't usually go for replicas but I'm thinking a set of these in anthracite might be a nice replacement for my f***ked original LCR alloys that my wife is constantly kerbing!

But then again she'll probably trash those too, although atleast yours are a bit more dished so the face won't get screwed up. Just the rim :shrug:

Everytime she gets close to a kerb snap a heel off her fave pair of shoes!!! Thats What I do :)
They are dished slightly no damage as yet but when they need a refurb will go anthracite.

Leon010.jpg

swoosh225

Swoosh
Sep 17, 2007
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire
You mean everyone has the cheap BBS CH reps, some shocking ones about, Anyone that knows there BBS would spot reps a mile off, i went the genuine route.

Yes but some are really good reps. Dont see the point in spending £1300 on wheels.My reps are always commented on by the dub boys as looking genuine and they were a third of the price.

Bobby.Gee

Leon Cupra R 210
Jan 2, 2010
agreed swoosh i was trying to compare mine to the pic and youre pic to that pic and IMO theres nothing in it except £800 so ill stick with the reps.

swoosh225

Swoosh
Sep 17, 2007
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire
agreed swoosh i was trying to compare mine to the pic and youre pic to that pic and IMO theres nothing in it except £800 so ill stick with the reps.

Dont think there are many people out there that would disagree mate,if the wife curbs these i wouldn't be overly bothered annoyed but not ready to kill her but with genuine ones i daren't drive it let alone let her.:D

robertj

weight is the enemy
Everytime she gets close to a kerb snap a heel off her fave pair of shoes!!! Thats What I do :)
They are dished slightly no damage as yet but when they need a refurb will go anthracite.

I think I'd run out of heels before she ran out of kerbs!

Looked on ebay, they're pretty cheap too. About the same price of the last time I had mine refurbed.

john.waterman

has any seen a leon on porsche fuchs alloys, i think they would look pretty cool, in a retro way, what do you think?

alex 80

Jan 10, 2010
bump
think i be looking at either the bbs ch's or porka twist for mine but have to say loving alot of what you guys have on your rides

Deleted member 12147

Fitted these on the weekend. 19" mille miglia cup 3 ET35.

IMG_0253.jpg

mattdavies

Pre-Facelift Bumpers FTW
Jan 24, 2009
Maidenhead
Looked at banded steels for my leon but i canny find anything thats going to fit without adapters and cant find something in a 17".

Now just trying to find something OEM within the VAG range

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.