Your 2 best - Mk2

tom-cupra

Croatia vacation? Where were you? Im from Croatia....
The pictures looks great.....Can you tell me the difference between standard and D2 breaks, do you have 8-pot or? I have a good deal on them, so i am very interested...
Thank you...

jrsmooth

Jan 6, 2009
Derby(ish)
P30401571.jpg

my only pic so far

Hope you don't mind but I really liked your photo, so I had a little play with it!

web.png

:-o

dav

SEAT owner no more...
Feb 2, 2006
Kincardineshire, scotland
Hope you don't mind but I really liked your photo, so I had a little play with it!

web.png

:-o

it looks awsome dude! cheers! it was my first snaps with the dslr that i got at christmas only taken last week, so still got a bit of playing with the settings etc!!! if you dont mind me asking how did you do that on the computer?:clap:

jrsmooth

Jan 6, 2009
Derby(ish)
it looks awsome dude! cheers! it was my first snaps with the dslr that i got at christmas only taken last week, so still got a bit of playing with the settings etc!!! if you dont mind me asking how did you do that on the computer?:clap:

I mainly used a bit of software called photomatrix pro. It allows you to do HDR photography, which is basically 3 photos merged together so you can get low, medium and high exposure settings into one photo. THis allows you to get the colours of the sky but still allow you to make out the car. I also used photoshop a little as well.

If you have a decent camera you can set up what is know as auto exposure bracketing (AEB), whilst you can use one photo, like I just did, it is better if you use 3 actual separate photos. This requires a tripod though. Search for HDR tutorial in google, its quite easy really especially for some of the stunning results you can get.

Hope that helps [B)]

FR_Flavoured

I agree ^

Thats a perfect example of how the lines of the Mk2 Leon (+ BTCC bodykit) are best shown, in candy white. You could almost lick it, its that good! :D

jgil147

Hi Igor23

Love the alloys on your leon. Do you mind telling me what type and size they are?

Thanks

James

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise