Are you running stage 2 plus on your TFSI?

What stage are you running

• Stage 2 plus

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • Stage 1 or 2

Votes: 32 45.1%
  • Standard

Votes: 17 23.9%

• Total voters

Poverty

Just a quick poll to see how many stage 2 plus cars we have on this site.

After voting please list your mods, and the makers of your map, and if you have a flat spot or not!

A stage 2 plus car must be running a HPFP, the rest of the bolt ons arent overly important as some people will have different combos.

Last edited by a moderator:

RobH

Nov 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Revo 2+

milltek tbe
itg intake
KMD pump
s3 ic

And no flatspot before you ask :p.

Settings b8 t5 f7 now running b7 t5 f9

Last edited:

Poverty

Revo 2+

milltek tbe
itg intake
KMD pump
s3 ic

And no flatspot before you ask :p.

Ha ha you can see what im working towards! No stone will be left unturned!

What are your settings btw?

Sarky

I have a fantastic standard fit which apparently also comes with standard Bhp which is a bonus and standard exhaust noise for free which also is lucky. what are you about to sell? :think:

Is there an online dictionary corner where I can research all these new words such as Flat beebop pads and Dump retainer systems to me they make as much sense as chinese poetry. :banghead2

dpn.k1

full milly
hpfp
ths intercooler
itg
revo 2+

flat spot! but still very very fast :confused:

singh123

Cupra
Mar 17, 2008
Miltek TBE
APR Intercooler
ITG Intake
Autotech Internals

Revo Stage 2+ Daily Settings B8T5F7 RR Days/Performance B9T6F7

No Flat Spot :)

RickyD1975

Audi A6 2.0TDI 170 S-Line
Jan 2, 2008
North East
Standard at the moment after the Bluefin Saga in December. I haven't thought about Stage 1 for a while and at some point I might try the Revo trial and I was impressed with the Stage 1 difference between standard form. I just wasn't keen on the revs dropping, whether it was the clutch slipping I will never know.

Standard at the moment after the Bluefin Saga in December. I haven't thought about Stage 1 for a while and at some point I might try the Revo trial and I was impressed with the Stage 1 difference between standard form. I just wasn't keen on the revs dropping, whether it was the clutch slipping I will never know.

becareful of the trial revo map, its not the full fat version and doesn't give you the full effect.

For me Stage 1 Superchips
Green Panel Filter
Milltek Non Res Cat Back

No issues, car drives very well

Stage 2 is far as i will go,

probably with MV Sport Sports Cat, possibly K&N CAI and Jabba custom remap.