fault code 17705

kevsn

Feb 19, 2010
Earth
hi all

after getting all my hoses checked and changing my dv to a forge 007 im still getting the fault code 17705. the code stayed off for like a week but just checked it tonight and its came back.

has anyone any other ideas of what this could be?

thanks

kevsn

Feb 19, 2010
Earth
yeah just wish i knew where the bloody thing was leaking from. could this be my n249?

greesha

Leon 1.8T on steroids
Jan 6, 2009
Slough
I had this fault code for over a year. It turned out to be a faulty N75 valve in my car :/. Fault code disappeared when i've installed N75J. Of course it may be a split in a vacuum pipe in your car.

kevsn

Feb 19, 2010
Earth
to be honest mate im not sure whats what at the moment under the bonnet does any have a link to an engine diagram for a auq. just so i know what to look at

rsmith

Robbie
Apr 28, 2004
Tipperary, Ireland
Get a deck chair, place it by you car, sit in it and spark up a fag(beer is optional), sit back and relax and hope it fixes itself.

On a serious note, a garage will have to do a smoke test for you.I have this error for 3 months now and its driving me nuts.

Last edited:

kevsn

Feb 19, 2010
Earth
Get a deck chair, place it by you car, sit in it and spark up a fag(beer is optional), sit back and relax and hope it fixes itself.

Like it just what I was thinking:D

I've cleared the code and been out and took it to full boost and It hasn't apeared again. Just have to keep my eye on it. If it apears again it's goin in the garage

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.