What alternative fuels can i use in my AHU VP37?

doidge0

hello, im sure these questions have been asked to death but i dident seem to find anything on waste oils,

I have a 1997 1.9tdi ibiza ahu 90hp i think its a vp37 pump

What alternative fuels can i use ? can i use svo or wvo filtered cleaned and thinned down with kerosine? can i use 100% biodiesel, can i used used hydralic fluid that has been filtered, filtered used engine oil mixed with kerosine , used atf fluid, 2 stroke oil .ect .ect

Ive been trying to find some reliable answers but i dont know what to balive as most people on the internet posting about these topics have never done it theselfs its allways there "mate" so im wondering if anyone has any first hand experiance and knowlage with these types of engines and fuels if you can call some of them fuels it would be greatly apreciated.

if i balived some of the things posted on the web about alternative diesel fuels id be pis*ing in the tank with a 1k resistor wraped around my di*k and dielectric greece on the connectors to my flux capacitor.

daboy3000

No Longer a Seat owner
Jul 2, 2008
Oxted
:confused: I must still be half asleep as i didn't understand most of that!!

I would imagine given the right converstion you can run your car on most things. I've seen cars run on anything from poo to coffee.

I would just google alternative fuel conversions and go from there.

Good luck

GTV

Veggie powered TDi's
Feb 16, 2008
Cambridgeshire
I run svo at 75% with no problems, just remeber to change fuel filter every 6k or so.
I have been running 2 AHU's for over a year with no problems, with both cars doing over 20k a year.
its a great way to save a bit :)