Handling ?????

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
+1 for T1R's...taking into account reduced road noise, price and performance (which I find pretty good in very wet but not damp) in comparison to others that come close in performance

you can fit the upper strut brace, people on here tend to go for Seat Sport or Forge i think and there are front lower ones you can fit as well

R French

+1 for T1R's...taking into account reduced road noise, price and performance (which I find pretty good in very wet but not damp) in comparison to others that come close in performance

you can fit the upper strut brace, people on here tend to go for Seat Sport or Forge i think and there are front lower ones you can fit as well

Looked at the lower braces as this is really more important than the strut tops - I'm worried about clearance as I've seen a 1.8T with a Forge one on and it caught on every lump and bump which is bad.

So - I've not touched the negative on the front but dialed a touch more toe in so it is just a little under parallel - 0.5 deg ish. Better.

I think I'll leave it as is because the front suspension geometry looks so compromised just in the general layout I'm honestly surprised it is a good as it it! Rear spacers may help a little to reduce the slight wobble you can feel at speed when entering corners,

So - way better than the standard car, I just don't think we'll be setting the world alight with this one until new tyre time.
:shrug: