May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
Did this a few weeks ago but never got a picture:

Photo0398.jpg

super-pro polybushed rear engine mount. Going on when its in for service a week tomorrow :)

Last edited:
May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
I'm looking forward to seeing if it makes much difference. I'm hoping it will just make it seem like it's picking up abit quicker/ gripping better. It's getting fitted for free so cant complain! Only mod of this month due to skintness!

Markie68

Cars = ££
Jan 15, 2008
Tamworth
Yeh they pop up every so often but expensive normally and havnt seen one ever modded really cept mine and markie68's old one!

Yep they are rare beasts mate

Its looking very good still. Not a massive fan of the silver/euro wheels but thats just me

Im like you and cannot help but look at other cars. I really shouldn't as I don't want to keep swapping cars

I would love a quad bike but not really got many places to store it.

Hopefully you don;t sell up as there won't be any modded white ones left on here then.

keep it up though Scott.

May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
Cheers matey. Yeh the wheels arn't to everyones tastes i guess, The car in the flesh has changed a good few minds though :p

Will be keeping it for a long while yet unless we move closer to my work/ gf/ gym. If that happened then i'd fancy going jap for abit i reckon, before finally calming down and saving for a house haha

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.