Apr 27, 2008
Take the catalyst off! It'll make it smell a bit, and smoke a bit more but it's well worth it for the noise difference :)

:lol: i have mate, its a straight through turbo-back de-cat jobbie. tbh though it does sound better in the flesh than on the video.

Apr 27, 2008
Nice Cupra! Really like the tail pipe...sounds good too :)

thanks alot altech :D:D:D feels good when people say they like me car. a really like the tailpipe too, a was after one which is similar to the standard cupra one with the twin inside the oval, and this one was perfect.

Apr 27, 2008
another update

iv got my new brake pads fitted (standard cupra ones as i think there great :)) as well as new front drilled and grooved disc's. i had my doubt's about the drilled and grooved disc's but before i bought them, i was talking to two of my mates who help me fit all the stuff i buy for my car, and both of them have used the same disc's for there cars with no problems. They both have heard of people that have bought drilled disc's and they cracked, but only due too heavy amount of use on the track.

iv also invested in some much need car mats. i was going to go for normal seat mats, but i was looking around AWESOME GTI website and came across the mats that they do. They are a little more expensive than standard mats from dealers (£57) but look alot better, plus you can choose a logo :funk:

i also bought a rear polo aero wiper to tidy the back end up.

Next friday, me and one mates are going to be refurbishing my wheels, then another mate is going to be spraying them in gris alluminium (colour which is a little lighter than the standard colour) and spraying my calipers red and doing the 'SEAT SPORT' in white.

My sony headunit stopped working the other day and now after playing around a little with it have decided to get a new one. i'm not looking to spend more than £100 on a new one as im not into big sounds, even though oasis and stone roses etc do sound good loud :whistle: . iv found one of these headunits for under £100

sonyheadunit1.jpg

anyone know if there anygood?

pictures will be posted up tomorrow of the new mods:)

Apr 27, 2008
it went alrite mate thanks. one of my mates sprays cars for honda, so he did them. three of us spent about 10 hours preparing the wheels, scotching, sanding them down etc etc.

we didn't powdercoat them, just sprayed them and lacquer. they have turned out really good, i didn't want them too bright but brighter than the standard colour. we used water based paint and it had been thinned out too.

i'll post up some pictures soon

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.