Your 2 best - Mk2

JMP

May 27, 2004
Heres a side shot of my 2007 Cupra. Eibach sportlines and my smaller 17" winter wheels.

cupra_sivu.jpg

FR_Flavoured

Looks fantastic fellowsuk - VERY clean too! :) ^

The piccys came out BIG, 1600 x 1200 resolution, but it doesnt matter as it means we get to see literally a close-up of your car! :D .....looks spotless!
Like the numberplate alot too. ;)

fellowsuk

Apr 2, 2008
Sunny Wolverhampton!
Looks fantastic fellowsuk - VERY clean too! :) ^

The piccys came out BIG, 1600 x 1200 resolution, but it doesnt matter as it means we get to see literally a close-up of your car! :D .....looks spotless!
Like the numberplate alot too. ;)

Thanks I try :) :) . I used "tinypic" to upload the pictures. They are anything but tiny!

jaykicksass

2011 SEAT Leon SE 1.2 tsi
Jun 11, 2009
devon
Lots of nice looking Leons - very good, very impressed. :clap:

However... don't want to be a gloom merchant but also there are a nice number of easily read number plates visible, which can be nicely used in some unsavoury way by some theiving chavvy scrotes... :(

Be careful peeps.

I don't see a problem of showing your number plate, because if someone wants it they can see you driving down the road and get it!

Rob100

I don't see a problem of showing your number plate, because if someone wants it they can see you driving down the road and get it!

True, but I've never seen a black FL FR in the flesh. Hence, if I wanted to find the reg plate of a FL black FR this would be a great place to find one.

It may be a little over protective, but better being safe than sorry.

Some great pics here - makes me jealous, handed my FR back 2 weeks ago and am now stuck with an Accord till October, nice car for an old man but a little boring for me.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members