Venezuela, Caracas
rear diffuser for twin center exhaust by seat and ms design with two borla tips

img0076.png

By leviathan18

leviathan18

Jan 30, 2007
Venezuela, Caracas
your local stealer

the diffuser costs like 260 euros part number 1P0071061A which is the one for dual center exhaust.

for standard exhaust 1P0071061 without the A

side skirts 1P0071610 they cost like 350 euros

front lip 1P0071060 costs like 400 euros

so the whole thing costs like 1000 euros

FR_Flavoured

^ The rear bootlid Spoiler on that new Cupra R is interesting, a very high swept design !

LOL :lol: You've come across ANOTHER Mod here for the Leon, that Knight_Rider doesn't have on his (YET!)! Hence the panic in his voice..... writing. :p

haha, you're actually right! I do like it but not sure the gloss black will go with the black leons... only cause I like the matt rear bumper insert cause it gives it some definition with full gloss I don't think it's as striking.

Well thanks to having to pay my final term of uni fee's ( £1k :( )this month, this mod will have to wait! Also got to think about the different cat back that'll be needed!

FR_Flavoured

haha, you're actually right! I do like it but not sure the gloss black will go with the black leons... only cause I like the matt rear bumper insert cause it gives it some definition with full gloss I don't think it's as striking.

Well thanks to having to pay my final term of uni fee's ( £1k :( )this month, this mod will have to wait! Also got to think about the different cat back that'll be needed!

;)

I was having a joke about the Mods, as you do have a few on yours...
All very tasteful, and I do really like the overall style.

RE: The rear insert/diffuser. While it does look good, as you indicate, gloss black on an already Black rear bumper would all blend together, and probably lose the overall effect. Add to that the extra expense of getting the exhaust modified to fit !

But does look MINT on a minty White Leon, to great effect. :)

FR_Flavoured

Our Black Leon thread is becoming hijacked with rear diffusers! :lol:
Edit: Ok, it wasn't that funny!

So whats others views on the best Colour Alloys for Black Leons?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well we're still discussing the diffusers on a black car though as a potential modification so it's all good.

I really can't think of many more external mods for the car. I'm just waiting to finish my degree and start working full time to fund my habit!

RobH

Nov 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Im thinking of going 18" pro race 1.2s at the back and 17" at the front and it'll need to be pretty low to pull it off.

I just Think the nose down style makes the black cupra look meaner,whats peoples thoughts on that?

Dont think its been done yet.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.