DPF delete saga hopefully come to an end

Taipan

Aug 11, 2003
Visit site
This morning I drove to Motech in Northampton and had my AMD map removed and an Oscarli one put on my FR.
The car feels good and I have a lot of trust that this will be the end to my problems. The mapper is very experienced with diesels and DPF.
When the AMD map was looked at it was discovered there was NO CODE in the map to stop the DPF from regenerating. No wonder myself and 1 other member have been having major problems. I was shocked that a company with AMD reputation had put a map on my car that would never have worked and could/has done damage to my car. Guess where NOT to go to get your DPF delete! :shrug:
I reset my trip as I left Motech and drove 30 miles on A/B/Motorway at an average of 55mph and I got 69.9mpg :whistle: OMG!!!! Ive never seen anything like that before :blink:
Thanks a lot to the guys at Motech and hopefully hear from you soon ;)

nc30rider

Feb 8, 2009
Where ever the wife tells me
This morning I drove to Motech in Northampton and had my AMD map removed and an Oscarli one put on my FR.
The car feels good and I have a lot of trust that this will be the end to my problems. The mapper is very experienced with diesels and DPF.
When the AMD map was looked at it was discovered there was NO CODE in the map to stop the DPF from regenerating. No wonder myself and 1 other member have been having major problems. I was shocked that a company with AMD reputation had put a map on my car that would never have worked and could/has done damage to my car. Guess where NOT to go to get your DPF delete! :shrug:
I reset my trip as I left Motech and drove 30 miles on A/B/Motorway at an average of 55mph and I got 69.9mpg :whistle: OMG!!!! Ive never seen anything like that before :blink:
Thanks a lot to the guys at Motech and hopefully hear from you soon ;)

WOW 70mpg!!!!! :blink:
This is what I have been waiting to hear about DPF delete.
What is the performance like? Would be good to see a dyno run
If this turns out to be the real deal then this guy could make a fortune

Last edited:

RichardBW

Jan 9, 2002
Leamington Spa
i would be very surprised at the near 70mpg too. Best way to accurately work it out would be on tank to tank fill and mileage covered. I suspect that the amount of work on the ecu software has seriously messed up the calibration on the mpg

Taipan

Aug 11, 2003
Visit site
i would be very surprised at the near 70mpg too. Best way to accurately work it out would be on tank to tank fill and mileage covered. I suspect that the amount of work on the ecu software has seriously messed up the calibration on the mpg

Indeed, I havnt had anywhere near that again but if im careful i get 55 or so. Im not! Ive been booting it and getting about 43 ;-)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.